i cant find an ar code enabling the use of new forms on platinum usa version on nintendo wi-fi?

yah im having trouble finding an action replay code that will enable the use of the new pokemon forms on platinum on nintendo wi-fi? i really would appreciate it if anyone could find the code for me and incase it isn't already obvious enough, then by forms i mean the new rotom forms the new shaymin sky form and giratina origin form which are exclusive only to platinum. i want the code for the USA version because i tried using the japanese and it didn't work. my email is: radgoku@yahoo.com

trust me he will not follow your link the easiest thing to do is to just give it to him and get it over with

anyway dear "black blood lust" here is the code

921F6CFA 00002870

121F6CFA 000028FF

D2000000 00000000

921F6D7C 000001DF

121F6D7C 000001EE

D2000000 00000000

921F6D48 0000217B

121F6D48 0000217C

D2000000 00000000

yah um i tried using the code in the battle frontier... in wi-fi..... it didn't work do i have to use it in the pokemon center basement and union room only? will it not work any where else?

---------- Post added at 07:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

so yah get back to asap it didnt work where i tried it

yah um i tried using the code in the battle frontier... in wi-fi..... it didn't work do i have to use it in the pokemon center basement and union room only? will it not work any where else?

---------- Post added at 07:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

so yah get back to asap it didnt work where i tried it

you should use it before you enter and not after

um is there anyting i have to do to activate it what do you mean use before not after? explain exactly how to use it for me plz i know im a burden =(

---------- Post added at 08:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------

I'm not an AR expert, but I think he's asking why he can't use the alternate forms on Battle Tower Wi-Fi, despite having the code for alternate forms punched in.

My guess would be you need both the "Use any Pokemon in Battle Tower" code and the "New forms on Wi-Fi code" activated. However, I have no idea if this would really work. The Battle Tower Wi-Fi might not be the same as regular Wi-Fi battling. Or the two codes activated simultaneously might cause the game to crash.

um is there anyting i have to do to activate it what do you mean use before not after? explain exactly how to use it for me plz i know im a burden =(

---------- Post added at 08:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------

all you have to do is enable the code before you start playing and that should be it, it should work automatically without any key presses if you have inputted the code correctly

and by the way this only works if you are battling another pokemon platinum user

all you have to do is enable the code before you start playing and that should be it, it should work automatically without any key presses if you have inputted the code correctly

and by the way this only works if you are battling another pokemon platinum user

I think I heard that it works against D/P users. It shows the normal sprite but the Pokemon keeps everything else.

ok that helps i will try i jus need someone to test it on if you would be kind enough how about we battle first we must exchange friend codes though obviously heres my fc:5070-0233-7928

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

whats yours?

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 PM ----------

also i have seen videos in which the code enables the pokemon to keep their sprite/form

ok that helps i will try i jus need someone to test it on if you would be kind enough how about we battle first we must exchange friend codes though obviously heres my fc:5070-0233-7928

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

whats yours?

I'm sorry dear "black blood lust" but my wi-fi isnt working at the moment but i'm sure that there are many others who will gladly help you so why dont you search around a bit i know there are many members who want to fight

---------- Post added at 07:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 PM ----------

also i have seen videos in which the code enables the pokemon to keep their sprite/form

yes absoulotly you will display the altered formes sprites , i was talking about d/p users and not platinum

if you are battling a platinum user they will also be able to see your altered sprite eg. mow rotom you will display a mow rotom and your opponent will see a mow rotom

• 2 weeks later...

It won't work. The code does work in WiFi Union Room, but not in tower. The codes that they gave you only allows the use of Ubers like Darkrai in Battle Tower but not the new formes. I don't know if they have EVEN tried it and managed to use the new formes in frontier, but there's no use looking for help of such code as of now, as they can't even show some proof to tell that the codes are useful. All they can do to help is posting the code and "try.it should work"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...