Competitive Pokemon GTS Distribution Thread

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if anyone has reported this site yet? ^^^ I know it costs money to run these gts things every month, but to blatantly say pay us here so you can get pokes is just wrong. The point in anyone creating a GTS is to help us poor unfortunate souls who have no clue on the finer points of pokemon not to make money off of it.

honestly, it costs pretty much zero unless someone decides to buy a vps to host. even then, a small vps with a half terabyte of bandwidth costs next to nothing- $30 or less a month. the ones i priced awhile back for something unrelated started at $18/month. cost of running the server really, really isn't an excuse.

e: on the off chance someone is bothered, everything here has always been free and will always be free regardless of cost to me. not that there really is much of any at all.

Edited by Bond697

Just a request, feel free to say no if too complex, but could you do a Perfect IV Calm natured Mew?

If you have to delete Carvanha to do this, then thats ok.

i have all the FAL2010 mew natures rng-ed so no problems there. this is not nearly as much work as it sounds. it's hitting a seed once and taking a save state, not rng-ing for half a day.

Haha, damn all you people and your ROMs.

I spent about 2 hours RNG-ing to get my Calm Mew :P. Think I had to hit the seed 16 times and advance Frame to ~240. xD

I can't work out how to abuse ID/SID on roms, I just can't seem to get it to work at the moment :(.

The second I do though, all sorted ;)

i have all the FAL2010 mew natures rng-ed so no problems there. this is not nearly as much work as it sounds. it's hitting a seed once and taking a save state, not rng-ing for half a day.

So you think you could? It would be great, as I missed out on the event due to issues :o

Haha, damn all you people and your ROMs.

I spent about 2 hours RNG-ing to get my Calm Mew :P. Think I had to hit the seed 16 times and advance Frame to ~240. xD

I can't work out how to abuse ID/SID on roms, I just can't seem to get it to work at the moment :(.

The second I do though, all sorted ;)

just so you know:

d2140289/52140289 - delay 639, frame 114(m1), 116(wondercard), timid/modest - 31/31/31/31/31/31

learn to love them

Bond i have a quick question for you that i hope you can help me with. I can't seem to input my own OT in anymore i did it yesterday but today i can't seem to do it. I have put my name which is 3 letters in the OT before i go into edit. When i'm in edit and i click OT it just appears blank and when i manually do it; it still appears blank- i looked over the net and people are having the same problem but i couldn't find a solution- was hoping you know the solution :D