Ruinairas's Contribute to Project Pokemon and Pokemon Black/White translators.

ruinairas

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fixed

I'm thinking about opening up a dontation with the story translation project. You wouldn't have to donate, but it would help me with finances and allow me more time to work on it. I'm self employed as is so I do not have have a boss to tell me to come to work lol Ultimately ifs a matter of opinion. Should I open up a donation for this, of any amount?

I'm thinking about opening up a dontation with the story translation project. You wouldn't have to donate, but it would help me with finances and allow me more time to work on it. I'm self employed as is so I do not have have a boss to tell me to come to work lol Ultimately ifs a matter of opinion. Should I open up a donation for this, of any amount?

it would help you out but i'm afraid that people would try to twist it around to make it seem like you are selling an unofficial add-on to a game you didn't make, so i would clearly specify that its just voluntary donations!

also im in collage with no job (anymore) and only 2 classes per day so i have all of the time in the world!

it would help you out but i'm afraid that people would try to twist it around to make it seem like you are selling an unofficial add-on to a game you didn't make, so i would clearly specify that its just voluntary donations!

also im in collage with no job (anymore) and only 2 classes per day so i have all of the time in the world!

I'd make a very bold print text starting It's voluntary and it's for the PATCH only, NOT THE GAME. =D

i would donate but im in collage and flat broke. also the video was uploaded like 15 mins ago but it still says processing.

Ah thats okay, it's voluntary not necessary, and I just posted about the vid lol. It should have been done like instantly.

ok so what abut errors like where you should put a word or comma but you dont "have to"? like when your mom says "Here is what I wanted to give!" where you should be added after give. there's room for it but, i wanted to know if you want stuff like that pointed out or not.

Just wanted to drop in and say HELL YEAH thanks for doing this. I'm trying to play through black using Karosuu's patch, and while its great for battling, I need the english translations for the story parts, like needing certain keys to open doors and what not. Without knowing japanese, I have no idea what i'm doing wrong or if i'm even doing anything wrong lol. So thank you! and thank you to Karosuu and everyone else who's worked on translating these games!

THANK YOU! Keep it up!

Desmume has a tendency to do that :rolleyes:

kinda like my narc file being messed up it was like 109,102mb big..lol

as for the battle text like status of a Pokemon and the Run Bag Pokemon things. I dunno if it's text based. If it is NSSvelocity would find it in a heartbeat I'm sure of it. I think it's actual images. So whoever did the Title Screen would probably be able to just get rid of it, simply because english is below it. The status should be updated too I agree.