• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone!

I come from Italy and I would be honored to participate in the project

to have it in my language.

is it possible?

I downloaded the package and begin to translate.

but how can I recompress?:confused:

I have experience ;-)

with the idea and good job everyone ^ ^

I noticed that my thingy's didn't save.

Good I made backups :)

They're attached.

Note: Only replace the English text, not the "?"'s I can't save Japanese characters.

Also the "\xf000븁\x0000" and "\xf000븀\x0000" are now changed...

You must use the first one to a new dialog and the second one to next line of dialog (after 2 lines).

You will be able to tell, becuz it type pritty good and if there is a "." (dot) you must use the new dialog code.

Sorry for the trouble.

Rykin122.

0008.txt

0013.txt

0044.txt

0080.txt

0053.txt

0053 (3).txt

0053 (2).txt

0008.txt

0013.txt

0044.txt

0080.txt

0053.txt

0053 (3).txt

0053 (2).txt

I'm sure those people can read English just fine. Besides, Pokémon isn't that complicated of a game.

Yeah, Im Dutch too, and I do even understand most of the game in Japanese =P

But like battles in English would be great. Then I would understand it like 100% =) (I mean battles with that =P)

I noticed that my thingy's didn't save.

Good I made backups :)

They're attached.

Note: Only replace the English text, not the "?"'s I can't save Japanese characters.

Also the "\xf000븁\x0000" and "\xf000븀\x0000" are now changed...

You must use the first one to a new dialog and the second one to next line of dialog (after 2 lines).

You will be able to tell, becuz it type pritty good and if there is a "." (dot) you must use the new dialog code.

Sorry for the trouble.

Rykin122.

It contains:

0008 => Battle Recorder

0013 => PC Options

0044 => Intro

0080 => Mystery Gift

0053 => Item Describtions (merge them together, also the last part of Japanese is missing.)

I don't know if this is any help to you guys, but earlier my team contracted the rare pokérus virus.

tmr7X.jpg

I knew that this usually triggers a dialogue where Nurse Joy informs of you tiny green bugs being harmless and such, so I took photos of the dialogue.

VNbbN.jpg

So I guess you can use this to pinpoint where in all those files, that the pokérus dialogue is, maybe along with anything else the Nurses have to say.

I don't know if this is any help to you guys, but earlier my team contracted the rare pokérus virus.

tmr7X.jpg

I knew that this usually triggers a dialogue where Nurse Joy informs of you tiny green bugs being harmless and such, so I took photos of the dialogue.

VNbbN.jpg

So I guess you can use this to pinpoint where in all those files, that the pokérus dialogue is, maybe along with anything else the Nurses have to say.

What is the pokerus virus? what dpes it do?

It contains:

0008 => Battle Recorder

0013 => PC Options

0044 => Intro

0080 => Mystery Gift

0053 => Item Describtions (merge them together, also the last part of Japanese is missing.)

hey nice work man! I bet that will help them out loads :)

I would try some translating myself, but I don't know any japanese and even with a 'basic japanese - english dictionary' on my lap i still can't decipher any of it! haha

Hey guys this isnt the place to be arguing....So chill out please.

EDIT

I got a github account but how do I add my text to the repo when I'm finish

As far as I know, there isn't a way to edit them directly, so you will have to create a fork and edit that. To do that click the Fork button at the top, which will create your own clone of the repo that is editable by you. once you've made and committed the edits to your fork, click the "pull request" button and fill out some info on the changes. The people in charge should see that and if they like your edits, will merge it into the main repo.