Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: PPSE: Project Pokemon's Save Editor 0.04

Re: PPSE: Project Pokemon's Save Editor 0.03

i may be the only one with this problem.
    After I used the program to see all "210" so that I can go and initiate the nat dex,
    I have some problems using the dex.

When I scroll to chatot it hangs,
    and something else to,
    But I don't remember.

It was done on USA platinum.

Quote Originally Posted by Reygok View Post
    I don't know if this was said alreay, but it would be very useful to be able to klick once on 'caught' and then the 'seen' box would be checked with it, because i have to click always 2 times for every pokémon, this takes quite a long time. Thanks in advance^^
    No, I won't do that.
    Quote Originally Posted by theSLAYER View Post
    i may be the only one with this problem.
    After I used the program to see all "210" so that I can go and initiate the nat dex,
    I have some problems using the dex.

When I scroll to chatot it hangs,
    and something else to,
    But I don't remember.

It was done on USA platinum.
    It freezes on Chatot? Odd. I understand the freezing on something like Jynx, which has the gender problem I think I fixed, but I don't know what could be wrong with Chatot.

Could you upload the edited save?

0.04 is almost ready! I'll post the changelog here ahead of time to build the suspense. ^_^

• One click complete Pokedex
    • Added new button to complete the gender forms area.
    • Pokemon organizing dialog inspired by Codemonkey's PKMN Box Mark II. It's awesome, really.
    • Spinda form editor in Pokedex improved.
    • You can now drag a save into the main PPSE window to load it if you don't want to use the load dialog.
    • Added support for loading saves using the command line. This means that if you associate .sav files with ppse.exe, double-clicking the save file will automatically open it in PPSE.

Agonize over the awesomeness!
    Spoiler

As you can see from the picture, PPSE won't mess up Japanese text and stuff like Pokesav does.

Also, I need UI ideas for editing Pokemon! I'm thinking a tabbed dialog (like Codemonkey's Pokemon Viewer) or some other form of progressive disclosure is necessary, since dumping everything on one window like Pokesav does it is rather overwhelming. I need ideas for the best way to structure something like that though. Pictures, tree diagrams, or just random musings, anything's fine.
    I'm a Natu.
    Spoiler

That Damn Pikachu Helpful Q&A Member Godzilla231's Avatar

Yeah, here's my save with some bugs after I edited Bulbasaurs dex to have Jap dex as well.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678