Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: PPTXT: Text editing tool

4th Gen Game Researcher DeveloperGame Save ResearcherROM ResearcherRAM ResearcherIRC OwnerAdministrator SCV's Avatar

PPTXT: Text editing tool

As many of you may know there have been several Pokémon Black White translations started.
    The tool was started in order to permit translating but the users had to deal with some bugs. Now the tool is a bit more stable and ready release. Its still not a full text editor and it might only be a full text editor once this functionality is integrated into PPRE.

The files provided are the Qt DLLs which must be placed in the same directory as the executable. The source is also provided for possible use in other tools, general learning or contributions to make this tool better.

Alternate link for dlls http://dl.dropbox.com/u/551000/QtDlls.zip
    Attached Files Attached Files

Re: PPTXT: Text editing tool

thank you very much for releasing this you have my congrats of this

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning." - Rich Cook

Qtdlls.zip refuses to download. It gets an error around 30%

hey SCV, im having troubles with the download link for the bigger file here
    possible chance to upload it to mediafire?

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning." - Rich Cook

thank you SCV, im sorry i came off sounding like a royal ass to you, really though thank you for releasing this

Thanks SCV. A tool like this will definitely be worth a million to the community.

Thanks for the upload, SCV. Hopefully hacking in Gen 5 will be less of a headache when it comes to scripts.

But let's not totally give up on Gen 4 just yet, aye?

Is anyone having trouble with the PPTXT file? Every time I click write file to it says "program stops" and it closes.

Quote Originally Posted by Kebiinu View Post
    Is anyone having trouble with the PPTXT file? Every time I click write file to it says "program stops" and it closes.
    Using Windows Vista btw.

Quote Originally Posted by Kebiinu View Post
    Using Windows Vista btw.

@SCV
    Thank you! This program is awesome (even though it probably isn't the finished product) Keep up the awesome work!

@Kebiinu
    You don't need to post the same thing every 10 mins.. Just be patient and wait for someone to help.

And I have been able to get PPTXT to work on Win XP and 7.

Eater of Orange berries! boktor666's Avatar

You have my thanks
    Helping Translating Pokemon Black and White in Dutch and English

Wonderful interface. Thanks SCV!
    The Global Terminal [PKM Distributions] | Download PokeGen | Find me on ProjectPokemon's IRC
    Windows Phone and 8 Developer | Microsoft Student Partner | Brony :3 | @ReignOfComputer

PKM Portuguese Translator dicamarques's Avatar

Thanks SCV
    English to portuguese BW translation official thread Pokemon-Black-White-Portuguese-Translation

good tool. thanks SCV.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast