PKHeX is a save editor for core-series Pokémon games. With it, users can manipulate various save files including: .sav, .dsv, .dat, .gci, .raw, and .bin types. PKHeX can also read and write: .pk files, which are individual Pokémon files, and .pgt, .pcd, .pgf, .wc, which are Mystery Gift files.
Version 23.06.03 of PKHeX has been released, now with more refined support for Home 3.0.0. There have been major under-the-hood changes from the previous release to account for Home's backward transfer paths. The full extent and writeup can be found over on this Pull Request.
As before, this version requires .NET 7 to run.
Take note that other related applications will still need time to update, and updated versions of ALM (PKHeX-Plugins) or SysBot may not be immediately available.
23/07/09 - New Update:
- Legality: Updated evolution checking algorithms to better identify game visitation. Thanks @Lusamine & @sora10pls !
- - Added: HOME 3.0.0 move sharing logic for learning moves via HOME instead of in-game.
- - Added: HOME 3.0.0 ball inheritance logic for breeding encounters for/from Scarlet/Violet.
- - Added: GO Master Ball legality checks now allows Master Ball when encounter date & type permits.
- - Added: GO encounters outside the availability window now display a detailed illegal message.
- Added: Gen4/5 Geonet/Unity Tower editor. Thanks @abcboy101 !
- Changed: Gen9 Tera Type icons now use higher quality sprites from HOME. Thanks @sora10pls !
- Changed: Gen8a Move Shop editor GUI has been redesigned for a more visual experience.
- Changed: Gen7b+ Height/Weight now show as gray whenever Scale takes precedence in sizing determinations.
- Fixed: Batch Editor filters now work correctly for Box/Slot when using operators other than ! or =
- Fixed: Gen7b Randomize IV/AV buttons now center correctly within the form.
- Fixed: Gen7 Report grid now shows Resort (Poké Pelago) slots correctly.
- Fixed: Gen6/7 Memory Editor now shows Country/Region visitation correctly.
- Fixed: Gen6 Hall of Fame editor now keeps leading zeroes on the TID/SID entry fields.
- Fixed: Gen5 unused second Roamer block editor editing now reads from the correct offsets. Thanks SaltedNeos !
- Fixed: Gen4 Ranch checksums are now applied correctly again. Thanks @Zazsona !
- Fixed: Gen3 adding Ferry Tickets no longer causes the program to error when your Key Items bag is full.
- Fixed: Gen2 International Crystal saves now set the backup checksum to the correct offset. Thanks @Zazsona !