PKHeX is a save editor for core-series Pokémon games. With it, users can manipulate various save files including: .sav, .dsv, .dat, .gci, .raw, and .bin types. PKHeX can also read and write: .pk files, which are individual Pokémon files, and .pgt, .pcd, .pgf, .wc, which are Mystery Gift files.
Version 22.06.01 of PKHeX has been released, adding support for Pokemon Home 2.0.0, among other legality and bug fixes.
22/06/01 - New Update:
- - Added: HOME 2.0.0 support. Thanks @SciresM, @sora10pls, @Lusamine, & all contributing via the Discord server!
- - Changed: Revises legality checks to account for traveling between the three game islands (PLA/BDSP/SWSH)
- - Changed: Evolution History is now tracked in the Legality parse for specific contexts, rather than by generation only.
- - Fixed: More Gen1/2 tradeback edge cases are handled correctly.
- Added: HOME 2.0.0 conversion mechanisms between the three formats.
- Added: HOME 2.0.0 flexible conversion options to backfill missing data when converting from SW/SH back to PLA/BD/SP.
- Added: HOME 2.0.0 abstractions for HOME data storage format (EKH/PKH format 1, aka EH1/PH1).
- Added: `PKM` now exposes a `Context` to indicate the isolation context for legality purposes.
- Added: Gen8 BDSP misc editor can now unlock Arceus encounter same as Darkrai and Shaymin. Thanks @sora10pls!
- Fixed: Gen5 C-Gear Skins with incorrect file formats (not 32bit argb) show an error dialog rather than crash-erroring.
- Fixed: Gen5 Entree Forest/Misc5 out-of-range values no longer throw an error when the editor opens.
- Fixed: Loading a PKM while viewing an extrabyte index now correctly loads the new extrabyte value.
- Fixed: Gen8 PLA Initial mastery move flags are now suggested correctly for edge cases.
- Fixed: PKM Editor GUI controls now better aligned/sized with similar controls (ex: OT editing).
- Fixed: Drag & Drop now works correctly within the program. Still recommended to use ctrl/shift hotkeys!
- Removed: HaX mode can no longer change Stat_Level separately from Current Level. Set it via the batch editor instead.
- Changed: Enhanced the Gen1/2 Stadium save detection to now detect correctly if no team data has been set.
- Changed: Italian translation improved (GUI+Legality). Thanks @Manu098vm !