PKHeX is a save editor for core-series Pokémon games. With it, users can manipulate various save files including: .sav, .dsv, .dat, .gci, .raw, and .bin types. PKHeX can also read and write: .pk files, which are individual Pokémon files, and .pgt, .pcd, .pgf, .wc, which are Mystery Gift files.
Version 20.04.14 of PKHeX has been released, with several fixes and minor improvements to enhance the user's experience.
20/04/14 - New Update:
- - Added: Latest raid news data.
- - Fixed: HOME gifts now recognized.
- - Fixed: Antishiny Colosseum/XD spreads are recognized better for various gifts.
- - Fixed: Some unavailable evolution cases are now recognized correctly.
- - Fixed: Silvally Pixie Plate is now recognized correctly.
- - Fixed: Gen8 Raid downleveling thresholds are now recognized correctly.
- - Fixed: Gen8 Link trade eggs are now allowed to have OT memories prior to hatching (...)
- - Fixed: Gen8 Chinese2 language in-game trade strings are now recognized correctly (not a copy of the other Chinese strings).
- - Changed: Gen3/4 in-game trade met levels are now accurately restricted to their obtainable minimum level. The PID check now works.
- - Changed: Gen8 static (gift) encounters now verify specific ability indexes.
- Added: Batch Editor $suggest for EggDate/MetDate (copies the other).
- Added: Gen8 HOME tracker control can now be hidden (same as PID/EC) if the Hide Secret Values setting is set.
- Added: New setting to copy the stat-nature to the behavior (original) nature when importing a Showdown Set.
- Added: New setting to force large sprites for past generation games. Old sprites will eventually be removed!
- Changed: Past generation sprites will now use the larger sprites from Gen8. Opt out (for now) with the setting described above.
- Changed: Met Location combobox has been widened to show more text (Gen8's long met locations).
- Fixed: Game Origin markings in PKM Editor now show the correct game lump sprite.
- Fixed: BK4 file recognition has been fixed.