PKHeX is a save editor for core-series Pokémon games. With it, users can manipulate various save files including: .sav, .dsv, .dat, .gci, .raw, and .bin types. PKHeX can also read and write: .pk files, which are individual Pokémon files, and .pgt, .pcd, .pgf, .wc, which are Mystery Gift files.
Version 20.02.08 of PKHeX has been released, with Milcery and Toxtricity raid updates and several other fixes and features.
20/02/08 - New Update:
- - Added: Milcery & Toxtricity distribution data.
- - Fixed: Runerigus FormArgument handling checks updated.
- - Fixed: ORAS flute level boosts increased from 3 to 4.
- - Fixed: FRLG Unown locations are now checked correctly. Thanks @Kermalis!
- - Fixed: Gen1/2 Stadium gifts are now checked more thoroughly. Thanks @FeralFalcon!
- Added: Gen8 Team Slots are now recognized and locked for editing. Thanks Anubis, @architdate, @Wanderer1391!
- Added: Gen8 Block Info editor now has more blocks labeled.
- Added: Gen8 Raid editor now shows the raid type enumeration, and more cleanly sets flags. Thanks @3096 & @slp32!
- Added: Gen8 setting to a slot will now increment game records. Thanks @CanoeHope!
- Added: Gen8 Rental Team reading. Thanks @architdate!
- Added: Gen4 Togepi egg gift event constant. Thanks @asterysx!
- Changed: Gen8 Block Info editor now sorts blocks by current value.
- Changed: Gen7 default hatch location is now Paniola Ranch instead of one of the routes. Thanks @CanoeHope!
- Changed: Tab indexes (pressing tab to jump between controls) now behaves more fluidly in the main window.
- Changed: Save Editor buttons (like Trainer Info, Pokédex) are now sorted alphabetically for easier locating.
- Changed: Mystery Gift - Can now delete multiple Gift Received flags at a time. Thanks @murrty!
- Changed: Updated Korean translation. Thanks @yurical!
- Fixed: Gen8 Trainer Editor no longer screws up game language.
- Fixed: Showdown Sets are now exported more accurately (hyper training / foreign species names).
Edited by ReignOfComputer