Ban the person above you! (Not really)

Mewkid999

Dear pokemaster1237, You are banned because I am wanting to breed some aerodactyls and I need to level mine up first than borrow someone else's aerodactyl in order to breed them.

Will you please help my pokemon? They would appreciate it.

IFvT5DZTxGuD1FuDzIGRX2GZD5GuD1FuDzIGR~3DZ~3GuD1FuDzIGR~3DZ~4GuD1FuDzIGR~zDZNxGuD1FuDzIGRr0Du~zGuD1FuDz

http://pokefarm.org/_ext/user/tracy is a link to the rest of my pokemon.

If you join Pokefarm, You can say that tracy recommended you.

Dearest pokemaster1237, we are disheartened to inform you that you have been banned from Project Pokemon under the pretense of using less than perfect grammar. We hop that you understand why such measure must be taken, and hope that you have a nice day despite these events.

Dear evandixon:

You are banned from this tread because you don't allow appeals.

I would really appreciate it if you would help my Feed my Steel pokemon.

IGRJxDui5GuD1FuDzIFuO5Dv~0GuD1FuDzIFuJ5DRizGuD1FuDzIFuQ0GRD3GuD1FuDzIGR~2GRN3GuD1FuDzIFuQxDZ~1GuD1FuDzIFur1DvD2GuD1FuDzIFuJ4FZX3GuD1FuDz

http://pokefarm.org/_ext/user/tracy is a link to the rest of my pokemon.

If you join Pokefarm, You can say that tracy recommended you.

Tracy1969able, you have recieved a permanent ban from UniqueGeeks.Net and all other portals on its system, because you fail to understand why I don't accept ban appeals for that matter, and that you are adveratising your PokeFarm account in the post, not your signature.

If you wish to make an appeal, because you strongly disagree, contact another staff member and include the URL of this post. If however, you contact me, then I will tell my staff members to not unban you. (Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!)

• 2 weeks later...