PKHeX 23.02.27

ReignOfComputer

PKHeX is a save editor for core-series Pokémon games. With it, users can manipulate various save files including: .sav, .dsv, .dat, .gci, .raw, and .bin types. PKHeX can also read and write: .pk files, which are individual Pokémon files, and .pgt, .pcd, .pgf, .wc, which are Mystery Gift files.

Version 23.02.27 of PKHeX has been released, now with support for Scarlet and Violet v1.2.0, and several other new and improved features.

As before, this version requires .NET 7 to run.

Take note that other related applications will still need time to update, and updated versions of SysBot may not be immediately available.

Change log:

23/02/27 - New Update:
 - Added: Support for S/V 1.2.0
 - Added: SV style menu sprites for all species/forms. Thanks @sora10pls & @SciresM!
 - Added: Gen5 Black/White City data can now be imported/exported, and Roamer status can be reset. Thanks @frefire!
 - Added: Gen4/5 Geonet Location save file settings can now be viewed/changed. Thanks @abcboy101!
 - Added: Gen4 Ranch now supports Toys from the Platinum game update. Thanks @Zazsona!
 - Fixed: PKMEditor sidebar tab scaling now works on operating systems with scaling > 1. Thanks @Manu098vm!
 - Fixed: Batch Editor string screening (ex. requesting ".Species=Pikachu" instead of 25) now works again.
 - Fixed: Nature stat amplification clicks on the Stats tab now alters the amps correctly.
 - Fixed: Update Available link now works as intended on .NET 7
 - Fixed: Gen6 X/Y Pokéflute is no longer removed from Key Items as it can temporarily exist.
 - Fixed: Gen5 C-Gear Skins now read/write correctly (again).
 - Fixed: Gen3 Colosseum save files now generate valid savedata hashes on export.
 - Fixed: Gen2 OT Names now edit save correctly when edited. Thanks @Zazsona!
 - Changed: Shiny Sprite icon now shows as a larger icon, with Xor0 being subtly different. Thanks @Lusamine!
 - Changed: GUI Translations updated. Thanks @ppllouf, @wubinwww, @mi-ya1987, @Manu098vm!
 - Accessibility:
   A few changes have been made to assist screen readers, notably:
   PictureBox slots representing data (Pokémon, Mystery Gifts, etc) now draw a focus border, and can be tabbed between.
   The focus border can be disabled via settings by setting the indentation to -1.
   Added accessibility narration strings for specific controls.

Download      |     FAQ     |     Support Forum

View full article

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, ultimecea said:

i wonder if anyone can send me a legit Walking Wake pokeid, i only have Violet

OT and TID/SID Please I create you right now

Since you slowpoke to reply, OK I edit my comment and I drag out now the pokemon is up to you now to edit on your own1009 - Walking Wake - ACA1CC4905EA.pk9

Edited by MIO1339
he so late to reply so I add the file now so he can edit on his own

Connect to internet and go onto Poké Portal from the Main Menu. Click on Tera Raids under Union Circle. From there, you can join either the Tera Raids for Walking Wake if you have Violet and Iron Leaves if you have Scarlet. 

PSA: You only have one shot to get it. The Natures are fixed for that Raid Den/Day. Only way to reroll Natures is to quit your game, date skip, and restart. I got Walking Wake with a Timid Nature and a Iron Leaves with a Jolly Nature. Modest will work for Walking Wake and Adamant for Iron Leaves.

16775857124283277566438274619092.jpg

Hace 4 horas, MIO1339 dijo:

OT y TID/SID Por favor te creo ahora mismo

Ya que tardaste en responder, está bien, edito mi comentario y lo arrastro, ahora el pokemon depende de ti para editarlo por tu cuenta.1009 - Estela ambulante - ACA1CC4905EA.pk9

could you upload one of iron leaves? i have the same problem xD

Edited by xKara

6 hours ago, ultimecea said:

i wonder if anyone can send me a legit Walking Wake pokeid, i only have Violet

gotcha, just do a trade and send me the file for the pokemon you sent
if you don't care about OT then i can just make you the file

3 minutes ago, Lykris said:

replying to my own reply is cringe but here's the file

1009 - Walking Wake - 0E60B227A469.pk9

On 3/1/2023 at 2:29 AM, Lykris said:

replying to my own reply is cringe but here's the file

1009 - Walking Wake - 0E60B227A469.pk9 344 B · 56 downloads

On 2/28/2023 at 8:02 PM, MIO1339 said:

OT and TID/SID Please I create you right now

Since you slowpoke to reply, OK I edit my comment and I drag out now the pokemon is up to you now to edit on your own1009 - Walking Wake - ACA1CC4905EA.pk9

thank you for both of your help guys

i was busy and only check this page every 3days or so

i'm really grateful for the file, thanks

I was just minding my business trying to load my save up into PKHex and it says my input file size is too large.

I tried to find a fix for this but all of them are old solutions and none have worked thus far.

And no I am not messing with blocks.

Pokemon Violet 1.2.0 is the game version I'm working with.

Just now, InfernoAnthony said:

I was just minding my business trying to load my save up into PKHex and it says my input file size is too large.

I tried to find a fix for this but all of them are old solutions and none have worked thus far.

And no I am not messing with blocks.

Pokemon Violet 1.2.0 is the game version I'm working with.

I also have never had an issue like this with PKHex. I've never modified anything other than items and Pokemon.

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry to bother you, but could someone help me? I play pokemon brilliant diamond and wanted to get chimchar. But when I try to run the edited file, the game just doesn't see it and starts with language selection and character creation. Even if I just changed the amount of money, the game does not want to see the file. help me please:(

42 minutes ago, SashaDragonwolf said:

Sorry to bother you, but could someone help me? I play pokemon brilliant diamond and wanted to get chimchar. But when I try to run the edited file, the game just doesn't see it and starts with language selection and character creation. Even if I just changed the amount of money, the game does not want to see the file. help me please:

Maybe edit the save after you’ve received the starter.

3 hours ago, SashaDragonwolf said:

Sorry to bother you, but could someone help me? I play pokemon brilliant diamond and wanted to get chimchar. But when I try to run the edited file, the game just doesn't see it and starts with language selection and character creation. Even if I just changed the amount of money, the game does not want to see the file. help me please:(

Ensure your save file is named correctly, and matches the format for Brilliant Diamond. If still not working, try using a different save editor. It solved my problem.

• 2 weeks later...