Looking for a new save with the 3 starter pokemon.

Λlpha

Hi, I am new to project Pokémon and a little disappointed I hadn't stumbled upon this site prior as I have been a fan since the beginning. Well long story short I lost my save after beating the story mode on Pokémon shield. without any back ups I am forced to start a new game. I would like to not worry about getting banned so if this is a possibility with a VERY Vanilla Switch please tell me now. Otherwise, I would love to be able to start my new journey with all 3 of the starter Pokémon.   

1 hour ago, Λlpha said:

Hi, I am new to project Pokémon and a little disappointed I hadn't stumbled upon this site prior as I have been a fan since the beginning. Well long story short I lost my save after beating the story mode on Pokémon shield. without any back ups I am forced to start a new game. I would like to not worry about getting banned so if this is a possibility with a VERY Vanilla Switch please tell me now. Otherwise, I would love to be able to start my new journey with all 3 of the starter Pokémon.   

First if your Switch is not hacked or isn’t a Switch Lite check this website to see if your Switch can be hacked in the first place. If you don’t want to hack your Switch or can’t hack your Switch you’ll have to play a new save up until you can trade and get someone to trade you the other 2 starters. https://ismyswitchpatched.com

• Like 1

It can be hacked. That's actually how i lost my save. I formated my SD by mistake.  My wife uses the online features so if hacking it means going online and getting banned I definitely don't want to go this route. I may have to buy another switch and do it the old school way?

Your options:

a) Inject a save with 3 starters (you can mod in the 3 starters yourself).
[will need modded Switch. For simple explanation sake, this cannot be done with a unmodded Switch, nor with a Switch that cannot be modded.]

b) Trade with a Sysbot; they basically inject mons into someone else's modded Switch, then trade the injected mons to you.
[you will need Nintendo Subscription Online to trade online. Also need to have reached the point that you have Y-comm enabled in-game]

c) Have 3 profiles on your Switch, each profile with a different starter, then use Pokemon HOME to transfer the starters to the profile you wanna stick with.
[Can be done on Vanilla Switch, each save needs to at least obtain the Pokedex for HOME to interact with them. You also need to catch at least one mon on each save, so that your starter can be deposited into the PC]

• Like 2