How do I use pokefinder to generate a shiny/perfect iv Wishmaker Jirachi?

jozif512

As far as I can tell, Pokéfinder is not updated to search for Wishmaker spreads.

You can use RNGReporter instead.

Go go to GameCube Time Finder, select Reverse Method 1, and check the "Wishmaker Jirachi" checkbox. Set your filter and search for the possible spreads.

Keep in mind that there are very few Shiny spreads possible and none of them is with flawless IVs.

• Like 1

On 1/23/2021 at 6:57 AM, SkyLink98 said:

As far as I can tell, Pokéfinder is not updated to search for Wishmaker spreads.

You can use RNGReporter instead.

Go go to GameCube Time Finder, select Reverse Method 1, and check the "Wishmaker Jirachi" checkbox. Set your filter and search for the possible spreads.

Keep in mind that there are very few Shiny spreads possible and none of them is with flawless IVs.

Managed to find a few desirable Jirachi with that method. Is it also possible to use pokefinder to modify a Tanabata Jirachi to have better IVs? 

• 3 years later...

Although old I can somewhat say that while apparently illegal by gen 4 standards for an example, a spread of 23/31/31/18/31/31 with a sassy nature, it is shiny but is marked as illegal by Pkhex, If I'm wrong then its simply not correct but the closest you can get is by my research a 4 iv shiny jirachi from channel although it will be marked as illegal by pratically everything.

In case I'm wrong and someone wishes to correct it:

Jirachi 4iv.pk4

53 minutes ago, ShinjiKaijen said:

Although old I can somewhat say that while apparently illegal by gen 4 standards for an example, a spread of 23/31/31/18/31/31 with a sassy nature, it is shiny but is marked as illegal by Pkhex, If I'm wrong then its simply not correct but the closest you can get is by my research a 4 iv shiny jirachi from channel although it will be marked as illegal by pratically everything.

In case I'm wrong and someone wishes to correct it:

Jirachi 4iv.pk4 236 B · 1 download

Curious, whats your basis for every check out there being “wrong”?

My basis is my own testing and research, I'm not saying I'm a master at it by any stretch but I've been unable to find the spread not for wishmaker since that's locked but channel jirachi, I know there is 116k roughly possible combinations but I have no idea what those spreads are, apologies if I sound new just very new to rng.

21 minutes ago, ShinjiKaijen said:

My basis is my own testing and research, I'm not saying I'm a master at it by any stretch but I've been unable to find the spread not for wishmaker since that's locked but channel jirachi, I know there is 116k roughly possible combinations but I have no idea what those spreads are, apologies if I sound new just very new to rng.

Were you using some kind of app to generate the stats. Got any seed for that, so that anyone can verify it? what method of generation did you use?

I was mostly using I'mablisey's guide on it and trying to go from there even checking the filtered spreads for it and looking for the perfect jolly with shiny, I don't have any seeds I even know are true and I was just putting ivs into the rngreporter and trying to find a spread for it with no such luck.

Sorry, but based on this conversation, I’ve not seen you mention the RNG generation method used, nor the seed that would lead to those stats. The Method is important. For example, you can’t use Method 1 for Channel Jirachi. Can’t use Reverse Method 1 for static FRLG Mewtwo. Etc.

PKHeX has method validation when it comes to PIDIV, so unless you can validly prove an error, it’s hard to see there’ll be one. Additionally, for certain generation algorithms, other factors such as OT gender and OT name may be generated together, so you need to know those too.

Also, best to use Pokefinder. RNG reporter is outdated. ><

My own Shiny CHANNEL Jirachis are being marked as illegal now too. I used this guide in 2018:

I redeemed 5 different Shiny Jirachi using this method in ENG, SPA, ITA, FRA and GER languages. I've traded a few over the years but I still have ENG, ITA and FRA and those 3 are being marked as illegal. Just checked a backup of my GER too and it's also marked as illegal. I took video proof of some of them during the redemption process. It's very possible that something that I did or something in this guide isn't valid anymore but it was marked as legal before a recent update.

image.png.e6157f544e7d96e8571a27bac45811f9.png