Raid parameter editor

ShadowViper

If you can’t figure it out, maybe you shouldn’t mess with it.

Also:

On 12/28/2019 at 3:10 PM, theSLAYER said:

Use the plugin or raid finder to find a shiny seed,
then you probably edit that seed in.

No clue if the hash needs to be fixed.

edit: From what I can tell, you edit the DenType and Flags to set the options below.
If Dentype is 1, den is active, if Dentype is 2, it's active and it's rare. If DenType is 3, it's event raid and active.
For event raid, recommend setting flags to 3 too.

As for Randroll, it control what species appear. Species that are typically 5% encounter chance, are the last 5% from 0 - 99. Meaning they'll be 94 - 99.

Basically you know how Serebii gives you the encounter chance?

place stars for the raid, and input the randroll.

all those values kinda originate from the Randroll. Just play around with it. I set my the randroll to 99 and stars to 4 for gmax encounters. If you want, work backwards from there.

On 12/29/2019 at 2:30 AM, theSLAYER said:

If you can’t figure it out, maybe you shouldn’t mess with it.

Also:

Basically you know how Serebii gives you the encounter chance?

place stars for the raid, and input the randroll.

all those values kinda originate from the Randroll. Just play around with it. I set my the randroll to 99 and stars to 4 for gmax encounters. If you want, work backwards from there.

but how you can make the raid doesnt disappear? when i set my raid with PkHex there appear but after avance one day she disappear and i cant start count frames...

6 hours ago, vicspanka said:

but how you can make the raid doesnt disappear? when i set my raid with PkHex there appear but after avance one day she disappear and i cant start count frames...

edit: I removed your thread cause it has duplicate info. Plus I've already answered your queries here.

edit again:
To add on, these are some values I've observed. Maybe this will help:
image.png

11 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

edit: I removed your thread cause it has duplicate info. Plus I've already answered your queries here.

edit again:
To add on, these are some values I've observed. Maybe this will help:
image.png

Thanks, I got it ... I was in the game opened one with wishing piece the way I wanted to give it by pkhex opened others and changed the parameters left the same as the one I generated and it worked.

• 2 months later...
5 hours ago, Madhatter44 said:

how on earth do I get either of two pokemon that share the same spawn rate and number of stars

e.g riolu and bronzor-rare wish , both 1 star raids and both 35%  encounter 

This tutorial actually teaches you so:

It has pictures to guide you along, in case you prefer something visual.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Madhatter44 said:

If 99 gives gmax which is a 5% spawn, then how on earth do I get either of two pokemon that share the same spawn rate and number of stars

e.g riolu and bronzor-rare wish , both 1 star raids and both 35%  encounter 

Check on serebii the order, the stars and the percentage of spawning. Set the randroll by summing the percentage of serebii. 

For example, if you want a 5-star Raid of Shiny Kommo-o from Den 64 (sword), you have to:

1) Find the in-game ID of the den of your choice (try with den searcher of raid finder)

2) Activate it with the proper flags

3) Calculate a Shiny Seed with raid finder (I've found it faster then the raid plugin, plus with raid finder you can also select 1-2 star Pokemon, that's not possibile with the raid plugin).

4) Go on serebii den 64 page, sum all the percentage of the 5-star raid till Kommo-O. So the randroll is 55.

5) Set the stars number so they're the star you want minus 1. (4 for 5star raid, 3 for 4star raid ecc.)

6) Save and enjoy

-Manu

Edited by SkyLink24

• 2 months later...

Ok now that pkhex has been updated, the raid feature is broken .i say this  because i cant change any parameters at all. Everything I change reverts back to what it was previously. Both for Gar and DLC Dens. If I am missing something please let me know....No rush but I'm being hounded for shiny raids lol

47 minutes ago, Madhatter44 said:

Ok now that pkhex has been updated, the raid feature is broken .i say this  because i cant change any parameters at all. Everything I change reverts back to what it was previously. Both for Gar and DLC Dens. If I am missing something please let me know....No rush but I'm being hounded for shiny raids lol

you have to hit cancel instead of save to save your edits. they are reversed for some reason. 

• Like 1