What you want for Christmas! (2009)

YuzuruHitokiri

What does your Christmas list mainly consist of?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. What does your Christmas list mainly consist of?

• Video games, consoles, accessories, etc.
    • Other electronics
    • Non-electronic toys (board games, dolls, etc... Includes battery operated toys...)
    • Clothes
    • I WANT IT ALL!!!
    • Money...
    • For everyone in world to be happy / global peace
    • I WANT EVERYTHING!!!
    • A swift kick to the pants!...
    • See family member get better
    • Others

Ah, Christmas is getting closer once again... Only 15 more days!...

Anyone feel like sharing their lists?... (You can post even if you aren't devout Christians you know! :biggrin: )

As for me, I would like:

A laptop, preferably at least 8GB RAM, 1TB hard drive, with an HDMI port, a lot of USB ports, blu-ray, built-in WLAN connectivity, and an Intel i7 processor (I'm debating on the OS, I'm looking into Mac but I've been a PC all my life, I'm gonna install windows in it if it is a mac and linux either way...)

A Nerf Raider CS-35 with a roll of electrical tape, some spray paint, and some tiny pads (all for modding purposes...)

An external hard drive of any size to extend the memory on my PS3...

POKEMOD!!! (I said this last year too... :\ )

A visually modded (White with blue LED) PS3 controller... (Or just the standard red one...)

Assassin's Creed II (PS3)...

Super Street Fighter IV (PS3) (If it's out by then...)

Metroid Prime Trilogy (Wii)...

The Saboteur (PS3)...

An AceKard 2i with a 16GB micro SD card or an AceKard RPG...

The board game Stratego...

As many Playstation Store Cards as can be found... :smile:

And these T-Shirts (Power-up Pyramid, Noah just couldn't save those dinosaurs, Extreme hunting, The cat says, and Stop following me!...)

Yeah, it may be a little superficial but I have my reasons... :creep:

Edited by YuzuruHitokiri
T-Shirts!

$$$$$ to get myself a kickass laptop sometime before going to college next year

Acekard2i (I have an M3 Simply from when they were actually a good card to buy) and ezflash expansion thingy (for backup and GBA ROM playing purposes)

this

a computer chair that doesn't squeak (i've tried WD40)

A laptop, preferably at least 8GB RAM, 1TB hard drive, with an HDMI port, a lot of USB ports, blu-ray, built-in WLAN connectivity, and an Intel i7 processor (I'm debating on the OS, I'm looking into Mac but I've been a PC all my life, I'm gonna install windows in it if it is a mac and linux either way...)

*cough*hackintosh*cough* And at least 8 GB of RAM?

A Nerf Raider CS-35 with a roll of electrical tape, some spray paint, and some tiny pads (all for modding purposes...)

Explain...?

POKEMOD!!! (I said this last year too... :\ )

NO!!! In all seriousness though, it's not even being worked on...

I just wish that my family and I can all get along and can spend the best time we can possibly have in Christmas. I hope I can also reconcile with my brother too.

Material desires? Forget it. That is not what it is all about.

Well said. The gifts are not what I'm looking forward to this Christmas. My family is coming from New York for Christmas. I'm really looking forward to spend time with my sister, as I rarely see her each year because she lives in the city...I rarely see them, so it will be really awesome to see them again. Family is the best gift you can get.

$$$$$ to get myself a kickass laptop sometime before going to college next year

Acekard2i (I have an M3 Simply from when they were actually a good card to buy) and ezflash expansion thingy (for backup and GBA ROM playing purposes)

this

a computer chair that doesn't squeak (i've tried WD40)

*cough*hackintosh*cough*(1) And at least 8 GB of RAM?(2)

Explain...?(3)

NO!!! In all seriousness though, it's not even being worked on...(4)

1. Yeah, I heard about that, I'm just worried about compatabilty issues...

2. Because Parallel Desktop divides the RAM...

3. Tape to cover the air release hole, pads to cushion the pump, and paint to make it look nice! After mod, it can shoot up to 30 ft...

4. WHAAAT!?!?!?

Lol, same. I actually wrote that on my real list. >_>

( The DS hinge thing)

Anyway, I mostly want books and video games. Mostly Wii games, because I only have one. (Wii Sports doesn't count.) Oh yeah, I can't forget the chocolate, lollies and cream I want either.

:D

Edited by RenegadeShroom

Nothing. We don't believe in God, we don't celebrate Christmas.(1) That's a s simple as it can get. Why wish for something like world peace when it's impossible anyway? Think rationally.(2)

1) You don't need to be Christian to celebrate Christmas... I've never gone to church other than once when I was dragged there for my cousin's baptism, I've never read any part of any Bible, and the religious radio stations here make me gag... I celebrate Christmas anyways because it's a damn good excuse to get my family together and have a good time... If you cannot see that, I pity your pessimism... (No offense...)

2) I'm a math and science kind of person, don't even think that I don't think logically...

I wish for my...

(Don't looks if you're in a good mood.)(3)

Grandfather to return to me...

My pain to subside...

and nothing material...

3) How would that ruin my day?... I've lost a grandfather who I was very close with and I've dealt with physical and emotional pain... Good for you that you aren't materialistic!... All of that is nothing to be ashamed of!

Yeah, I grew up in the same house as my grandfather and he passed away in March 2003 from the complications of a heart attack two months earlier... He was a really fun guy, had a a lot of skill with an NES too... It was a hard time... But it'll save you pain if you get over it faster, Mewtwo Ex...

On a different, more cheerful note, is there anyway that I can edit the poll to add a "Family member get better / See family" option?... It seems to be pretty popular by the replies here...

Ah, Christmas has finally come!

Out of my list, I only got the laptop... even though it's only 6GB of RAM and 500GB hard drive, I can't complain... I did get Family Guy: something, Something, Something Dark Side on Blu-ray...

(If anyone else feels like saying if they got what they wanted, go ahead...)