Sprites Pokemon Sword & Shield

Hello, first of all I would like to clarify that this work is hard and takes me a long time to do it (for the 400 sprites that we have been doing on this page it has taken me about 250 hours or more), so if you are going to use my work on your website I do not care, just name me or put me in your page credits.
pokemonshowdown.com and its sponsor smogon.com at the moment dont have permission to use these sprites and those I'll have in the future, due to the lack of appreciation (to reverse this situation they should talk to me)

projectpokemon.org is an example of how my work is appreciated.  Thanks to  @theSLAYER and the entire admin team.

In this thread I plan to make the nintendo switch sprites, I leave meltan and memeltan here. 

Sprites Pokemon Sword & Shield: Upcoming

note: Pokemon showdown imported my files without my permission,  so sw / sh sprites will have a limited time watermark

https://mega.nz/#F!pltwhCTL!rtVqFhgBVluywFMHJAFHUg

Pkparaiso is doing the 8th generation sprites so you can wait for them on this linkhttps://www.pkparaiso.com/espada_escudo/sprites_pokemon.php

EDIT: https://mega.nz/folder/Vw10xS7Z#XxqMhKSg9rIGTuEDn0MzPg VERSION WITHOUT WATERMARK (INCOMPLETE)

Edited by Kalaxe
  • Like 3

Oh wow, thank you so so much for your hard work @Kalaxe

Given my experience with the Gen 7 files, I understand how terrifyingly difficult this must have been!

did you capture the videos while connected to the TV monitor? (docked mode)
The quality of these are so much better than the screenshots I take on my console (handheld mode)

• Like 1

• Kalaxe changed the title to Sprites Pokemon Sword & Shield

I'm so happy that there's someone here who wants to help the community by getting the models and animations of the pokémon.

I really like people who do this, because I use the models for a pokémon powerpoint. Basically, a story that's in the style of a pokémon game which uses the pokémon's 3D models, so to finally have some models of Gen 8 pokémon, and recently all Gen 7, is a relief. I don't upload them publicly so to have a watermark is annoying but understandable.

Thank you Kalaxe for doing this for the community.

(Ahh i didnt like writing that it feels so cringy and cliche .-. yuck... its true tho)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kalaxe said:

Thanks @Lealdo for your words. The watermark will have a limited time. I didn't want to do this but PokemonShowdown uploaded my content without recognition. There are more than 400 sprites uploaded without recognition...

Haha, you're welcome but that's so disrespectful. It's obvious that you work hard to get these sprites for the community and to not even be credited on a public website is just plain rude.

On the other hand, I'm glad that there is someone here who does care about the community and wants to do their own hard work instead of claiming someone else's work as their own.

Edited by Lealdo
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, Lealdo said:

Haha, you're welcome but that's so disrespectful. It's obvious that you work hard to get these sprites for the community and to not even be credited on a public website is just plain rude.

On the other hand, I'm glad that there is someone here who does care about the community and wants to do their own hard work instead of claiming someone else's work as their own.

Sure, and without apology. Basically they said that for the next time I would put a watermark. Nswitch sprites are 50% more work than 3ds.

• Like 1

On 11/21/2019 at 5:55 PM, Kalaxe said:

04.gif.fc67d3d72778911ca76f8b7451908266.gif04-b.gif.fe784974a40099c8a98f18a4f8d04854.gif04-s.gif.5131b18ecbc10604763a4f426721ce89.gif04-b-s.gif.3f6dd3631f3e3c0099acec39683de548.gif06.gif.532126abd28d941c05a1741ef70aca8a.gif06-b.gif.3be20ddce9444fd1721ee9256eb4adf1.gif06-s.gif.39755eae35b24a5a847aa9f39913c6c1.gif06-b-s.gif.e38f3ba946b5caaca8500bd1f2ae343f.gif

I am ofcource not rushing you or anything, and i am very thankful for you hard work. But i'm just curious, was there any problem with raboot sprite that you kinda just.. skipped it? (sorry if im being mean, i'm just curious ;-;)

1 hour ago, ArtemTotem said:

I am ofcource not rushing you or anything, and i am very thankful for you hard work. But i'm just curious, was there any problem with raboot sprite that you kinda just.. skipped it? (sorry if im being mean, i'm just curious ;-;)

Given the fact that the models are mostly orange and white and @Kalaxehas to remove the background from the models, when the background is also orange and white. Obviously, using Chroma Key to do this is an extremely hard task. My guess is Kalaxe did Scorbunny and Cinderace as those will likely be used most. But I think Kalaxe will do the Raboot sprite soon. @ArtemTotem

I feel like I'm pressuring Kalaxe to make Raboot soon now. That's not what I'm trying to do xD

Edited by Lealdo
pressed enter too soon ;-;
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Lealdo said:

Given the fact that the models are mostly orange and white and @Kalaxehas to remove the background from the models, when the background is also orange and white. Obviously, using Chroma Key to do this is an extremely hard task. My guess is Kalaxe did Scorbunny and Cinderace as those will likely be used most. But I think Kalaxe will do the Raboot sprite soon. @ArtemTotem

I feel like I'm pressuring Kalaxe to make Raboot soon now. That's not what I'm trying to do xD

Thanks for the reply. Now its more understandable for me at how making these sprites work.

19 hours ago, ArtemTotem said:

Don't worry, I'll upload it in the next few hours :)

• Like 1
  • Hahaha 1

On 1/3/2019 at 7:46 AM, Kalaxe said:

Hello, first of all I would like to clarify that this work is hard and takes me a long time to do it (for the 400 sprites that we have been doing on this page it has taken me about 250 hours or more), so if you are going to use my work on your website I do not care, just name me or put me in your page credits.
pokemonshowdown.com and its sponsor smogon.com at the moment dont have permission to use these sprites and those I'll have in the future, due to the lack of appreciation (to reverse this situation they should talk to me)

projectpokemon.org is an example of how my work is appreciated.  Thanks to  @theSLAYER and the entire admin team.

In this thread I plan to make the nintendo switch sprites, I leave meltan and memeltan here. 

Sprites Pokemon Sword & Shield: Upcoming

note: Pokemon showdown imported my files without my permission,  so sw / sh sprites will have a limited time watermark

https://mega.nz/#F!pltwhCTL!rtVqFhgBVluywFMHJAFHUg

What do you mean by limited time watermark?