pkNX: Nintendo Switch ROM Editor & Randomizer

I’m having an issue changing the raid rewards on my physical copy of Pokemon Sword.

have dumped my RomFS and ExeFS of Sword version 1.3.2 using NXDumpTool Rewrite and have copied them on my computer to edit. I have both the 2020 build and the most recent build. For some reason, I can edit things like trainers and items but have no ability to edit raids. Instead I get the error message:

“Unable to cast object of type ‘GeneratedVector_4a9ed7339eed7b298a3c9fda278e3eba_GreedyMutable’1[FlatSharp.ArrayInputBuffer]’ to type ‘System.Collections.Generic.IList’1[pkNX.Structures.FlatBuffers.SWSH.INestHoleReward]’.

How do I fix this? Or is there somewhere I can find a dump file to put with my RomFS and ExeFS that already has the raid rewards edited?

I recently tried editing the values of some moves like making pound more powerful and giving splash a porpose but it didn't do anything in game. And its not as if the mod isn't loading, i was able to change the type of a pokemon but the moves wouldn't change.

• 4 weeks later...

Would anyone here be able to help me understand how to edit abilities? I dont mean changing a pokemons ability but actually WHAT an ability does or at the very least i wanted to do something silly with the move worry seed where it gives a different ability other than insomnia so if anyone would be able to help with any of that it would be AWESOME :)

2 hours ago, Shiiras said:

Would anyone here be able to help me understand how to edit abilities? I dont mean changing a pokemons ability but actually WHAT an ability does or at the very least i wanted to do something silly with the move worry seed where it gives a different ability other than insomnia so if anyone would be able to help with any of that it would be AWESOME :)

Requires editing the game code, which is not under the scope of pkNX.

It's not simple at all.

38 minutes ago, Kaphotics said:

Requires editing the game code, which is not under the scope of pkNX.

It's not simple at all.

even for the swapping what worry seed does? hmmm okay that is unfortunate id be willing to learn how to do it for this project just gotta learn how to go about it lmao. thank you for the answer :)

• 2 weeks later...