bug in last update

paf

7 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

@ThePunish3D I don't understand why it's showing up on your end, and not mine,
when we're using the same save and same pkm.

@Kaphotics any ideas?

I updated the exe a few hours with the hotfix for STADIUM and bw moves, @ThePunish3D just needs to redownload the posted exe since it was updated stealthily after it was originally uploaded with the 'latest' version.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, ThePunish3D said:

Yes, you can first transfer from XY or ORAS pokemon with Old Amber and then expert route 8 revive.

It's legal.

Can't transfer held items via pokebank ;)

Old Amber is unobtainable in all Gen7 games, thus you can't ever revive Old Amber into Aerodactyl. Just because the encounter is obtainable doesn't mean the conditions are legal!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kaphotics said:

Can't transfer held items via pokebank ;)

Old Amber is unobtainable in all Gen7 games, thus you can't ever revive Old Amber into Aerodactyl. Just because the encounter is obtainable doesn't mean the conditions are legal!

Oh sorry my bad i played from gen 1 to 6 im new on gen 7 i dont used pokebank too much i remember cant have the item the pkm on pokebank but i dont know i can't trade normally, good to know :)
 Its like Celebi on Crystal , COLOS Pikachu AGATE Celebi Extracted from USA Colosseum, Mew Emerald not JPN, Darkrai Shaymin Arceus DP, Arceus Platinum, Eternal Flower Floette XY ORAS SM USUM for now :D

Opsss missed this renamed XD Farfetch'd give error if you change to original name are fine but renamed have this issue.

083 - Farfetch'd - 2B63C2105D0E.xk3

Edited by ThePunish3D

8 minutes ago, ThePunish3D said:

Oh sorry my bad i played from gen 1 to 6 im new on gen 7 i dont used pokebank too much i remember cant have the item the pkm on pokebank but i dont know i can't trade normally, good to know :)
 Its like Celebi on Crystal , COLOS Pikachu AGATE Celebi Extracted from USA Colosseum, Mew Emerald not JPN, Darkrai Shaymin Arceus DP, Arceus Platinum, Eternal Flower Floette XY ORAS SM USUM for now :D

Opsss missed this renamed XD Farfetch'd give error if you change to original name are fine but renamed have this issue.

083 - Farfetch'd - 2B63C2105D0E.xk3

Has to be uppercase; decapitalization on non-nicknamed species didn't come until later generations.

1 hour ago, Kaphotics said:

Has to be uppercase; decapitalization on non-nicknamed species didn't come until later generations.

On XD i changed the Farfetch'd Nickname im sure at 100% and are ok,On 2005 on old save into my memory card we are the FARFETCH'D renamed Farfetch'd this time you are wrong im sure about that.

• 1 month later...

possible bug about legality of eevee and all its evolutions from Pokemon Scrap Campaign 2016:

All data that I found about this eevee event was this:

Pokemon: Eevee (Shiny)
OT: Pスクラップ
ID: 03016
Ability: Runaway or Adaptability
Nature: Random
Moves:
Swift
Quick Attack
Baby-Doll Eyes
Helping Hand
Item: None
Pokeball: Cherish Ball
Ribbon: Classic Ribbon

So it should not have HA.But PkHeX only considers eevee and all its evolutions legal when they have HA.when you chage their ability to 1 or 2(as the data of event suggests they should have).you got that alert that is in picture.is this a bug?or the data of this event is wrong?

jolteon.png

@paf this is the event received from servers:

It CAN ONLY HAVE HA..

Pretty sure this is something you could have easily checked before asking us.

The search terms Pスクラップ Eevee (ot name and species) and 03016 Eevee (TID and species name) has the Eevee pretty much on the top of the list.
(additionally, it was a gen 6 event, so it wasn't hard navigating through Generation 6 > Japanese)

If you have any doubts, refer to our event database first :)

23 hours ago, paf said:

possible bug about legality of eevee and all its evolutions from Pokemon Scrap Campaign 2016:

All data that I found about this eevee event was this:

Pokemon: Eevee (Shiny)
OT: Pスクラップ
ID: 03016
Ability: Runaway or Adaptability
Nature: Random
Moves:
Swift
Quick Attack
Baby-Doll Eyes
Helping Hand
Item: None
Pokeball: Cherish Ball
Ribbon: Classic Ribbon

So it should not have HA.But PkHeX only considers eevee and all its evolutions legal when they have HA.when you chage their ability to 1 or 2(as the data of event suggests they should have).you got that alert that is in picture.is this a bug?or the data of this event is wrong?

jolteon.png

Serebii, bless his heart, often puts up event information in anticipation of the event and forgets to correct it later. He is also too busy to keep track and fix all of the small issues. There are lots of them too unfortunately.

Our gallery is 99% accurate and PKHex uses the gallery for legality. So definitely check our gallery first.

• 2 months later...

Hi from last 2 PkHex update say my pk are fake but isnt, oh only for shaymin Fateful Encounter for Diamond and Pearl only not Platinum are correct aren't checked try to catch one from d p and Fateful aren't checked, for Platinum are different.
Other Scizor Togepi and Mareep i checked with pokecheck and say are not fake are from event gallery of ppo, for crystal only the 2 traded pokemon in game trade say are fake on gold different situation say are ok,..

175 - TOGEPI - 7A071FE7B117.ck3

175 - トゲピー - C10652A67E03.ck3

179 - MAREEP - CF7742B88E3B.ck3

179 - メリープ - 527BF093816E.ck3

212 - SCIZOR - E41E970069D7.ck3

212 - ハッサム - 24C9C66253A7.ck3

142 - DACTY - 5342.pk2

213 - SHUCKI - 3572.pk2

492 - SHAYMIN - CAFCD09140B2.pk4
@Kaphotics @theSLAYER

Edited by ThePunish3D

Togepi 7A07: EReader card is not available for non-japanese games, like the legality check result says.

Togepi C106: OT Name is blank

Same for other ereader mons.

Shaymin: Can't get it on D/P ("Although Oak's Letter is present in the game data for Pokémon Diamond and Pearl, the item was never distributed for those games by Nintendo."

Only problems are with the g2 ingame trade which fail at the OT Name check (will fix later).

• Like 2

6 hours ago, ThePunish3D said:

Scizor Togepi and Mareep i checked with pokecheck and say are not fake are from event gallery of ppo

To add on regarding this:
Coincidentally, earlier I had a conversation with @Sabresite, and we confirmed it should have been in the unreleased folder,
instead of the released folder on our github, as the event was unreleased.

They were obtained via hacking the e-Reader room section of Pokemon Colosseum,
so they're as illegal/unreleased as getting Shaymin in DP.
(for both scenarios, they were programmed into the game, but left unused, hence not released)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Kaphotics said:

Togepi 7A07: EReader card non è disponibile per i giochi non giapponesi, come dice il risultato del controllo di legalità.

Togepi C106: Il nome OT è vuoto

Lo stesso per altri ereader mons.

Shaymin: Non riesco a farlo su D / P ("Sebbene la lettera di Oak sia presente nei dati di gioco di Pokémon Diamante e Perla, l'oggetto non è mai stato distribuito per quei giochi da Nintendo."

Solo i problemi sono con il trading in g2 che falliscono al controllo del nome OT (verrà risolto più tardi).

E Reader Mareep Scizor Togepi this its of ARAS and PkHex say PID Incorrect

For 7A07 i know we arent legal because its unreleased but its say other than unreleased he it is invalid for pid, this pkm its only unreleased but not PID hacked, for shaymin i say only on dp not platinum isnt check on Fateful Encounter are not illegal, because shaymin of dp are different from platinum are unreleased ok but the fact doesnt have Fateful are correct so fix it!

RSEFL - e-Reader Mareep (JPN).pk3

RSEFL - e-Reader Scizor (JPN).pk3

RSEFL - e-Reader Togepi (JPN).pk3

In LGPE  I used the encounter tool to generate a couple of Pokémon to have come from the Go game. Then when I went to get the gift starter Pokémon, it looks like the in game Pokémon capture counter doesn’t match. The trainer said I didn’t have the required amount when the dex and counter says I do have the amount. Don’t know if that’s a bug or not. 

8 minutes ago, JioloMiles said:

In LGPE  I used the encounter tool to generate a couple of Pokémon to have come from the Go game. Then when I went to get the gift starter Pokémon, it looks like the in game Pokémon capture counter doesn’t match. The trainer said I didn’t have the required amount when the dex and counter says I do have the amount. Don’t know if that’s a bug or not. 

It's not a bug.

capture count aren't related to those dex/box amount.
as long as that value isn't researched, it can't be implemented.

• 2 weeks later...

sorry if this has already been reported.but there is a bug about legality of bank ha regis, demo japanese steelix and bank ha gen 2 final evolutions in x,y,or,as saves.the regis are also with the same proble in us/um saves.