help finding USUM animated sprites?

kyle72686

@theSLAYER

Ah ok thank you for the link (and sorry for the inconvenience, moreover I understand quite bad English). To not take any risk, are these images free to use (I contribute a little on the French equivalent of Bulbapedia and our images are not up to date)? And finally (promised, I will not pollute this discussion), can I have the link (if there is of course) of all sprites (the 800 mons, even back, and with the blue background removed: I does not find for Araquanid, Pinsir, Diancie or Yanma)?

Edited by Ellicrum

Most of the animated sprites come from pkparaiso, so it will be good if they are credited.
Some of our users ripped and cleaned the USUM ones, so I'll say ours are free to use too.

As for the ones with backgrounds removed, whatever isn't on that page I linked you, means it hasn't been cleaned yet.
Cleaning the wings/transparent parts are slightly more tedious, as the parts also needs to be recolored.

1 hour ago, theSLAYER said:

Most of the animated sprites come from pkparaiso, so it will be good if they are credited.
Some of our users ripped and cleaned the USUM ones, so I'll say ours are free to use too.

As for the ones with backgrounds removed, whatever isn't on that page I linked you, means it hasn't been cleaned yet.
Cleaning the wings/transparent parts are slightly more tedious, as the parts also needs to be recolored.

Very well, ty again (and I almost forgot: congrats for this work and gl for the future)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hey, I was just wondering two things:

1. Who made all these sprites? Was it @theSLAYER or you @kyle72686? Sorry if that comes of rude, I 'm just confused is all, haha. :-D
  2. Can we use the sprites for like an icon or a post or something that was made purely for my own enjoyment (not marketing or anything like that) and if I credit you and link viewers back to the original source? 

Thank you! And have a good day! ???

7 minutes ago, alilaro said:

Who made all these sprites? Was it @theSLAYER or you @kyle72686? Sorry if that comes of rude, I 'm just confused is all, haha. ?

Depends on who uploaded it. It was a community project after all.

7 minutes ago, alilaro said:

Can we use the sprites for like an icon or a post or something that was made purely for my own enjoyment (not marketing or anything like that) and if I credit you and link viewers back to the original source? 

Sure, if you using them outside of pp.org, just credit our site :)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

Depends on who uploaded it. It was a community project after all.

Sure, if you using them outside of pp.org, just credit our site :)

Cool man, thanks a bunch! If I do I will definitely make for to link back/credit! Thank you for being so helpful! ??

Edited by alilaro

• 3 months later...

I'm at it again. Does anyone have animated sprites for DPP and HGSS? I was going page by page through Bulbapedia and converting their apng to gif, but they don't have animated sprites for all the pokemon in the gen 4 games. I haven't been able to find any other site that has animated sprites for gen 4, most just have the frame 1 and frame 2 png.

I'm attaching some examples for reference. They aren't just the two frames together to make a gif.

001 bulbasaur.gif001s bulbasuar.gif001 bulbasaur.gif001s bulbasuar.gif

Edited by kyle72686