Pokewalker Pkms PID Mismatch?

pkmncarlo

Ok thanks.

Follow-up question, is there a way to fix them? From what I've read PID generation for pokewalker pokemon seems like a no go, as nobody knows the algorithm (I don't know if this is still the case now.) But if it's not fixable then the only way for me to do is to delete the entire pokemon from the collection posted years ago. :(

Here is my Japanese Pokemon Soul Silver save with all of the event Pokewalker Pokemon. They're all 100% legit. I caught them all myself using my Japanese Pokewalker (R.I.P). I can't get anymore because it went through the washing machine earlier this year and I've been too afraid to lose my English ones and sidetracked to buy another Japanese one. 

JpSoulSilverPokeWalkers.sav

Edit: I was using my English Pokewalkers and sending Pokemon to my Japanese Soul Silver so there might be non-event courses in there. When I get back into it, I'm going to work on unlocking every course and then just working my way down the list and getting a complete personal set. 

This box, the first 2 Pokemon are marked as illegal. Which is BS. I obtained these Pokemon myself and PKHeX lists a legit move as illegal. Looks like the Pokewalker legality checker isn't quite there yet?

1Aaa.jpg

Edited by HaxAras
  • Like 2

Thank you HaxAras for sharing a save file with pokewalker pkms, I really appreciate it. :)

With regard to modifying the earlier posted collection, I'll defer from editing it because I'm not really good with coding. I just rely heavily with the programs being shared here. More so, I didn't really understand the thread linked by theSlayer. :$