member card for darkrai

Lugiamaster

if my memory serves me correctly there was a distribution of the member pass in japan for plat. so u should be able to incorporate it into your game via pokesav. if you want it legit you have to wait till is it released to the US. a few months is my estimate. but im sure there is the jap event here on this site somewhere.

Whether you use a Japanese or potential future North American WC to get the Member Card, though, the item is identical. And after the North American one is released, who's to say yours isn't legal? Heck, since the date your Darkrai is captured depends 100% on the date set on your DS, who's to say the Darkrai you captured isn't also legal? You can set your DS date to anything you want... the capture date isn't exactly reliable as a method of verification.

in fact the japanese member card didn't worked in US Platinum, I just tried and didn't worked, oddly enough I did managed to get Oak's Letter with the AR code and the event did triggered at Route 224 O.o

What kind of error message did it give you?

I was able to use the Japanese WC for the Member Card on my U.S. Diamond... haven't tried it on Platinum yet, but I don't see why it wouldn't work.

I managed to get the card from the mail man but if I go to the inn it keeps saying the door is tightly shut, I already beated the Sinnoh league and got the national dex, maybe there is another requirement I'm missing? because that is the only event I haven't managed to trigger, all the others like Oak's Letter and Secret room have worked without problem, even the Arceus Flute worked and I got that one with an AR Code, this because here in Mexico those events take longer to arrive :(

Edit: My bad! it does works, it was my mistake, I needed to do the Sailor's son quest first, you know, to see Cresselia ^^U

The japanese wondercard does work on Platinum USA ^^