What do you expect from the next generation of games?

AtomicGreymon

Wow. I have a LOT of suggestions.

1) I hate the whole 'complete the pokedex' quest. I think that once you see a pokemon, it should be registered in the pokedex. As in, I should get all info of the pokemon without having to catch it. Also, pokes seen in the Battle Frontier should be recorded too.

2) For catching a pokemon, I believe one should be able to catch them after fainting them. What do fainted pokes do? Dissapear into thin air? Geez.

3) Elite Four Champions should start acknowledging I am fighting them for the 2nd time! I hate feeling like a stranger when they already know me.

4) Random challenges from randomly generated Cool Trainers so that I get a chance to defend my title as the Pokemon Champion instead of losing it to Cynthia every time I defeat her.

5) Not having to deal with stupid $h** while trying to catch good pokes like Feebas and stuff.

6) Have a better storyline than an evil Team trying to take over the world.

7) All pokemon catchable instead of 'only one starter' or 'version exclusive'. Have only one version! Nobody wants to buy three friggen games.

8) Introduce a PC version. I hate the small screen of a stupid console.

9) All HMs should be friggen powerful or at least of some use in competitive battling. After all, they're HIDDEN MACHINES! People hide powerful stuff. Not annoying stuff to teach to HM slaves.

10) I agree with Jesus Christ above me.

And that is just the start of a veerrryyyy long list.

Edited by psyce

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt that their will be a GSC remake because of the fact that if nintendo was to make a remake, then what would become of the migration from GBA games to pokemon d/p/p this would lead me to beleive one of three things no.1, they will make a fith generation of pokemon right after this game is released and after the 12th movie has aired in japan or, no.2 they might make the remakes DSi exclusive to encourage us to buy the new gaming console/product (which in my opinion would suck... and my thought might be that they aren't making GSC remakes at all.

Im hoping for them to make a nice long final pokemon game, one that will last for years. They shouldnt make a fifth gen, because if someone can beat arceus, then arceus isnt god. They should make a game where you can get all pokemon and go to all four regions. That would be really amazing.

I go up to Arceus and it goes "DOGGYYYYUUUUUUUUU!!!" and I'm like... er what? LOL @ false deity... I caught mine and named him "Blasphemy". After all, if he used his 1000 arms to create the Universe, then how come the only TMs he cannot learn are conveniently moves involving fists? :)

BTW what's with your username? @_@