General Events Help, FAQ and Discussion Thread

Ahito95

SciresM is right. I spent $100 and bought five tickets and it's indeed possible to receive the same Arceus twice using the same game, happened to me twice. Codes are single-use. Nothing is soft-resettable. I got no shiny. Anyway, here is my contribution... http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=57880839733317713114

My terms: Non-commercial use only. If you trade these, you must tell the opponent you got them from here.

Okay, that's fine, I've checked them....

All the wondercards are the same, there is just the item that change..

But I think that the event is just released, and it's better to contribute them later as they are rare at this time...

But not for a long time because of that, that's why I've keep mine for later, plus, there is arceus sellers on ebay, so this will contribute to they earn money...

And also, you really think that lurkers will hear you ?

SciresM is right. I spent $100 and bought five tickets and it's indeed possible to receive the same Arceus twice using the same game, happened to me twice. Codes are single-use. Nothing is soft-resettable. I got no shiny. Anyway, here is my contribution... http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=57880839733317713114

My terms: Non-commercial use only. If you trade these, you must tell the opponent you got them from here.

Thank you for this contribution !

But I think that the event is just released, and it's better to contribute them later as they are rare at this time...

But not for a long time because of that, that's why I've keep mine for later, plus, there is arceus sellers on ebay, so this will contribute to they earn money...

And also, you really think that lurkers will hear you ?

Yeah, maybe you're right... :(

I have obtained the wondercards for the Shiny Arceus and Ground-type Arceus events thanks to an extremely helpful reddit user.

I'll post them later tonight (might have the chance to get a water-type card later, want to include it if I can).

In the meantime, you may be interested to know that the Arceus cards have a previously undocumented byte set to a non-zero value -- byte 0x53 in the card has a value of 01, which I've never seen before. Interesting!

cool

for the byte part i simply don't get it lol sorry

I have obtained the wondercards for the Shiny Arceus and Ground-type Arceus events thanks to an extremely helpful reddit user.

I'll post them later tonight (might have the chance to get a water-type card later, want to include it if I can).

In the meantime, you may be interested to know that the Arceus cards have a previously undocumented byte set to a non-zero value -- byte 0x53 in the card has a value of 01, which I've never seen before. Interesting!

Do we know if the game sends the wcid to the received list once you acquire all 19 of em? Kinda like the Eon Ticket, which along receiving the wondercard, modifies some values in the saves to allow you to pass on the ticket, for all we know, that byte could be used for tracking something?

I wouldn't doubt your judgement SciresM, but isn't it odd that those three all have random met dates that didn't even pass yet?

Also, I figured the shiny would have a different PID, no?

No, all pokemon have that magic PID value. It's not actually used. There's a byte that determines PID generation, and that value is only used if the PID generation byte is set to "Custom".

And the dates are random because the sources I got them from actively try to avoid matching the eventual powersaves date.