PCEdit - Full PC Dumping and Injection for X/Y/OR/AS

Any help for this one?

Smash Bros (9.2) and code STEAM (9.4) are known to deliver updates between 9.0 and 9.5.

However, it has been proven that cartridges updates are not full updates and hence don't allow you to use the web injection exploit.

You may still be able to build an emuNAND using he gateway exploit, but that's something I cannot help you with.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyone help me with this?

I recently bought a 2DS, and it says that it is currently on ver. 7.2.0-12E, yet whenever I try ram2sav and the other techniques, it fails to create the ram2sav (or equivalent) files? Any idea as to why this happens and how I can fix this? Any and all help appreciated

Thanks

Hey thanks guys for the hard work! Just one question: can this PKHex be used for items? It's just that I noticed it has some items modding and I've tried doing it by e.g. 90 Master Balls, but when I open the pokemon Y it hasn't modified the items, just the pokemon? Is there any way to make it with the items directly? I have the OLD 3DS XL software version 9.4.0-21U if that helps. Help much appreaciated.

Hey thanks guys for the hard work! Just one question: can this PKHex be used for items? It's just that I noticed it has some items modding and I've tried doing it by e.g. 90 Master Balls, but when I open the pokemon Y it hasn't modified the items, just the pokemon? Is there any way to make it with the items directly? I have the OLD 3DS XL software version 9.4.0-21U if that helps. Help much appreaciated.

ram2sav

ram2sav

In case you need a bit more explanations, most injections (pokemon/box/pc/wondercards) only affect your pc data (or wonder card collection). If you want to update your bag infos, you must inject a save, aka ramsav.bin.

The thread is here: http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?44618-RAM2Sav-Save-File-Dumping-Injection-for-X-Y-OR-AS export your save in PKHex then you'll see a "bag" button. Click it to see your bag content and modify it, then create your rams.bin and inject it :wink:

ram2sav
In case you need a bit more explanations, most injections (pokemon/box/pc/wondercards) only affect your pc data (or wonder card collection). If you want to update your bag infos, you must inject a save, aka ramsav.bin.

The thread is here: http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?44618-RAM2Sav-Save-File-Dumping-Injection-for-X-Y-OR-AS export your save in PKHex then you'll see a "bag" button. Click it to see your bag content and modify it, then create your rams.bin and inject it :wink:

Thank you very much for helping. Just clarify, it's not that I don't read, it's just that I didn't understand anything at all, but with time and reading more I came to understand or to have a better notion about how these programs work. Thank you both. Help was really appreaciated.

• 3 weeks later...

I read there's an option for exporting only a selective Box e.g. "Box 8". In this case, I did that. Exported only a selective Box and then it was going to save as boxdata.bin but I renamed it to pcdata.bin. Then, I injected via pcin.bin and all of a sudden the injection ocurred only in box 1 and from box 8 to box 15, there were a lot of eggs. Is that ok? Did I do it well?

Also when I exported my pcdata with those eggs inside the boxes I mentioned above, in the PKHex there were no eggs, but instead there were red dots in each row of the boxes from the 8th to the 15th. How do I eliminate those eggs? Is there any other way to copy a box from a Pokemon Y game to a Pokemon ORAS game (what I did and thought (still think) was possible?

Can anyone help me with this?

I recently bought a 2DS, and it says that it is currently on ver. 7.2.0-12E, yet whenever I try ram2sav and the other techniques, it fails to create the ram2sav (or equivalent) files? Any idea as to why this happens and how I can fix this? Any and all help appreciated

Thanks

Similar problem I haven't touched my 3ds in a long time went to play y and my buddy told me about this but I'm running 7.1.0 is there anything I can do to get this working besides getting a gateway?

Web browser injections require a firmware between 9.0 and 9.5.0-22, that's why you can't use it while on 7.1.

Also, don't try to update from a game cart, as it has been proven not to work.

You can still set up an emuNAND though, which is way more powerfull than RAM injections. The idea is to use RXTools to create a fake NAND (emuNAND) on your SD card, which you can then update normally. That way you'll be able to use Savedatafilter to cheat (among a lot of other things). Please google it very carefully before doing it.

PS: You don't need a gateway to do it, it requires this setup but is only needed for pirating games.

Web browser injections require a firmware between 9.0 and 9.5.0-22, that's why you can't use it while on 7.1.

Also, don't try to update from a game cart, as it has been proven not to work.

You can still set up an emuNAND though, which is way more powerfull than RAM injections. The idea is to use RXTools to create a fake NAND (emuNAND) on your SD card, which you can then update normally. That way you'll be able to use Savedatafilter to cheat (among a lot of other things). Please google it very carefully before doing it.

PS: You don't need a gateway to do it, it requires this setup but is only needed for pirating games.

Unfortunately my brother updated my D's while I was at work... There isn't a way to downgrade is there? Or would I have to get a gateway now and edit the .sav file.... Or can I buy a gateway and use it if I'm currently on 9.5.0.23

There is basicamly no way to cheat on 9.5.0-23 and above firmwares. You can't downgrade, you can't mess with your .sav and gateways are totally useless.

Wait for smealum's new exploit to be released, it should work on 9.9.

(BTW, I'd have killed my brother if he did that to me^^)

There is basicamly no way to cheat on 9.5.0-23 and above firmwares. You can't downgrade, you can't mess with your .sav and gateways are totally useless.

Wait for smealum's new exploit to be released, it should work on 9.9.

(BTW, I'd have killed my brother if he did that to me^^)

Ya I'm not impressed. Why are gateways useless? Useless for what I was trying to do or in general? And I'll have to look up this exploit haven't heard of it

Well, there was a time when we used the gateway exploit to setup the emuNAND, but now we have rxtools which is better. The gateway cart itself is only needed to play pirated games. Anyway, you are above 9.2, so there is nothing you can do with a gateway.

Smea teased a new exploit working on 9.9 but it didn't reveal it yet. I'm sure the pokeweb will hear about it when he does ;)

Well, there was a time when we used the gateway exploit to setup the emuNAND, but now we have rxtools which is better. The gateway cart itself is only needed to play pirated games. Anyway, you are above 9.2, so there is nothing you can do with a gateway.

Smea teased a new exploit working on 9.9 but it didn't reveal it yet. I'm sure the pokeweb will hear about it when he does ;)

So can I use rxtools currently on my fw to install like homebrew emulators and eshop stuff?

ATTENTION: Web Injection Patched in 9.5.0-23 (March 2nd) System Update

Injection will not work on any later firmwares (9.6.x or 9.7.x) either! Software cannot and will not be updated to support later firmwares!

Do not update if you wish to use QR injection, RAM2sav, PCEdit, or any other Web Browser (spider) injection method.

Yeah, it's not like it's written at the top of every single page of this forum.

Just to be clear, the answer is no. You can't use pcedit or anything based on RAM injection through the crooked browser unless you're on a firmware between 9.0 and 9.5.0-22, and you didn't get that firmware from a cart update.

Hello there,

is there a possibilty that right now the second link is down? Because pcout worked well but when I go into my browser with pcin link it always says communication error!

btw, Im on 9.5.0-22E, so it should actually work

These mirror links load any .bin file you want, just add #name_of_the_file.bin at the end of the URL (default is code.bin).

Another kind of mirror link : http://dukesrg.no-ip.org/3ds/rop/?LoadCode.dat&rsavout.bin / http://dukesrg.no-ip.org/3ds/rop/?LoadCode.dat&rsavin.bin (like the one above, just add &anything.bin at the end to load whichever file you want, default is code.bin)

Yeah, it's not like it's written at the top of every single page of this forum.

Just to be clear, the answer is no. You can't use pcedit or anything based on RAM injection through the crooked browser unless you're on a firmware between 9.0 and 9.5.0-22, and you didn't get that firmware from a cart update.

I'm trying to figure out injection on a 3DS on 9.4.1-12U. I got the update from Lego Jurassic World, does that mean that web injection at all won't work?

I'm trying to figure out injection on a 3DS on 9.4.1-12U. I got the update from Lego Jurassic World, does that mean that web injection at all won't work?

Unfortunately yes, whereas OTA updates are full updates, game updates only update as much components as they need to work, which unfortunately excludes the web browser.

Your firmware ends with -1X (it would be -2X if it came from an OTA), so it indeed came from a game update. Web injection won't work and you're too far to use an emuNAND, so you're basically screwed.

Install ironhax/tubehax and wait for tdvs to come (smealum didn't release it yet) to be able to inject things. As far as I know, there is no other method coming for firmwares <9.5 and ironhax/tubehax works on the latest firmware, so you might as well update your console ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Try these links if you get a communication error :

Try the lunarcookies clone websites then:

Replace the name behind the # for using other files (such as pcout)

For rsavin:

http://lunarcookies.github.io/loadcode.html#rsavin.bin

And for rsavout:

http://lunarcookies.github.io/loadcode.html#rsavout.bin

or these :

These mirror links load any .bin file you want, just add #name_of_the_file.bin at the end of the URL (default is code.bin).

Another kind of mirror link : http://dukesrg.no-ip.org/3ds/rop/?Lo...at&rsavout.bin / http://dukesrg.no-ip.org/3ds/rop/?Lo...dat&rsavin.bin (like the one above, just add &anything.bin at the end to load whichever file you want, default is code.bin)

If they still don't work, check your internet settings.