Event: Pokémon Movie 12 Event Pokémon

NewsBot

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arceus without EVs in anything will have 381 HP with everything else at 276. With beneficial status, a stat would be 303 and the polar-opposite of that stat would be 248.

It wouldn't exactly be powerful when battling against much else in OU and Uber tiers. Assuming no Plate is attached, Close Combat or Aura Sphere could really cripple it!

EDIT: I've read up and have good news. Some of you probably already knew, but Vitamins do work on a Level 100 Pokemon. This means Arceus could be fed exactly the right ones, according to the player's wishes.

But the vitamin strategy is no good

Its nowhere near as good as EV Training

vitamins are EV training, just they can only be used to bring the EV value to to 100. Which is why you have them 10 vitamins of the right stat before you EV train it. then you only have to put in 152 versus 252.

Okay

Level 100 really sucks. You can't EV Arceus past 100 EVs through vitamins :(. I suppose Level 100 makes sense but why can't they just put in Lv. 99?

Speaking of vitamins, yes they can be used on Level 100s, but they still have their limits.

406 / 248 / 301 / 301 / 301 / 331 or some arrangement like that is the best you'll ever get. It'll all come down to who has 31 Speed on Arceus.

...Unless movie Arceus comes with EVs when you get it...but that's super unlikely.

Okay

Level 100 really sucks. You can't EV Arceus past 100 EVs through vitamins :(. I suppose Level 100 makes sense but why can't they just put in Lv. 99?

Speaking of vitamins, yes they can be used on Level 100s, but they still have their limits.

406 / 248 / 301 / 301 / 301 / 331 or some arrangement like that is the best you'll ever get. It'll all come down to who has 31 Speed on Arceus.

...Unless movie Arceus comes with EVs when you get it...but that's super unlikely.

So 100 EVs into the stats is all Vitamins do at Level 100? CRAP!! Suddenly it seems like this Movie Arceus is going to suck! :(

EV spreads like the one in Jibaku's post are still good, but not great. I really do hope this Arceus isn't f-ed.

To be perfectly honest, this Arceus is a waste

I just don't understand why they always have to be LV100

Regigigas gets a pass since he's easy to get, anyway

But Arceus is probably the rarest pokemon going

and they make this rubbish? Reasons why I think this Arceus is rubbish

1. You can't EV train it, you have to resort to those silly vitamins

2. Roar of Time and Shadow Force suck anyway since their both 2 turn moves

The only decent thing you got out of this was it knwos spacial rend

Also, at least now we can complete our pokedex legitally

I tell you, when it comes to the Arceus itself, it sucks

yeah,i wonder why they gave it a good moveset and practically you can't do anything with it except battle over WI-FI :confused:

If you actually planned on using Arceus for competitive battling, then... well... I think you need to do some thinking about things that can be described with the word "rubbish."

yeah,i wonder why they gave it a good moveset and practically you can't do anything with it except battle over WI-FI :confused:

They probably aren't thinking very much about Wi-Fi battling when making these. Remember that this is a franchise aimed at children. They aren't thinking of strategy or IVs when battling, they're just thinking of which move looks the coolest when used.

EDIT: Also, the key item will likely be released at least for Japanese Platinum (based on precedent), so an original Arceus set can be legitimately caught and trained.

They probably aren't thinking very much about Wi-Fi battling when making these. Remember that this is a franchise aimed at children. They aren't thinking of strategy or IVs when battling, they're just thinking of which move looks the coolest when used.

EDIT: Also, the key item will likely be released at least for Japanese Platinum (based on precedent), so an original Arceus set can be legitimately caught and trained.

ok i get what your saying.:)