Junk 'N' Stuff

DanteKoriyu

Update:

Link to my DA account, which is currently being updated at a slow 56k pace. (I'm not at home, and its killing me x.x) It has more art than featured here, plus photo's (I didn't take) from throughout my life so that family members would stop asking me for them, and would have access to them whenever they liked.

http://the-devils-corpse.deviantart.com/

-----------------------

Here's some of my junk, along with some descriptions or explanations for some of it...

I used to customize (Sculpting, Painting, etc.) action figures, sometimes for money, sometimes for myself. But I have since stopped once money became tight, and some of these things were expensive to track down. These images are of new ones I never finished, since I can't show any of the ones I did finish a long time ago. (I stopped using AOL and didn't know they took away the FTP servers when I went back to try and find them)

sdc10240mh1.jpg

choppinblockpq8.jpg

And here is some of my traditional art, tablet drawn or in a regular medium. A lot of it is from a comic I was wanting to make, but my Photoshop skillz in inking and coloring a traditional medium drawn piece are VERY limited. :frown: Now I mostly just doodle and don't put much effort into any of it, lack of inspiration i guess.

A_foolish_Glutton_of_the_sorts_by_The_Devils_Corpse.pngHeal_the_deepest_wounds__Leah_by_The_Devils_Corpse.pngSuper_Saiyan_3_Son_Goku_Doodle_by_The_Devils_Corpse.png

Damned_Bird_by_The_Devils_Corpse.jpg

Godzilla-GS-Style-Fanart-73898430

Lord_Canti_by_The_Devils_Corpse.png

Old_Color_Pencil_MMZ_Zero_by_The_Devils_Corpse.png

Creepy_Duskull_v2_Draft_by_The_Devils_Corpse.png

Joker_Lady__I_dunno____by_The_Devils_Corpse.png

Then there is also some sprite work. I still do this on occasion, but not near as often as I used to.

71b2f5dccee663ec4f4b789d0e983822.png

gggj.png

I'm also a bit of a photographer, but they aren't works I'm exactly proud of, so they never make it to the eyes of the public. lol

Edited by DanteKoriyu

Hm, I don't know exactly which digital ones you're talking about, but of the ones up there, I think the SS3 Goku is the only actual Photoshop piece. The others were just done in paint with a tablet. lol Gack, I lied, the Duskull was done in Photoshop too.

Oh, and thanks.

*GASP* These are amazing, how dare you call these master piece: "Junk N Stuff" KILL! The none believer.:tongue:

Lol where Goku's head is placed, that's quite inappropriate. :biggrin:

The sprite work actually look like they're from a GBA DBZ game.

And what's the name of the drawing that's under the "Damned Bird" drawing? the cape looks wicked, similar to Vincent Valentine.

Its my stuff, and I will call it junk if I please. =P I'm normally very negative and critical of my own work, so that's where it stems from.

If you are talking about the figures where he has a head on his crotch, its because the hair is so heavy that it wouldn't stand up for the picture. I tried everything short of super glue or the putty I use to sculpt, either way the head wouldn't have come up off the table afterward. xD

A lot of the sprites in the card sheets are from DBZ Legendary Super Warriors for the GBC. There are a ton of custom ones and edits up there too, and almost all of them have been recolored to a better style.

The robot in the cape is "Lord" Canti from the manga/anime FLCL / Furi Kuri / Fooly Cooly, take your pick of names. Great show IMO, but you'll either love it or hate it, not really an in between for it. Its what happens when you give an animation studio a large sum of money to spend on 6 episodes just to see what all they can do with different animation styles and techniques.

• 4 weeks later...