wraith89

Which bug?  

9025 members have voted

1. 1. Which bug?

• Scizor
    • Heracross
    • But-but-but- I love them both!
    • I hate both of them!
    • Scyther. Why did Scizor have to evolve?
    • Pinsir. Why neglect the other beetle?
    • Kilroy was here
    • Wraith89 is a loser...

Kilroy was here.

Seriously though, this is tough. I'll say Heracross because it's a lot more accessible in game and I've used it once or twice (I think....), unlike Scizor which I hadn't had until a few months ago. Plus Heracross' signature move is better than anything Scizor could come up with.

Most definitely Scizor, based on both usage and power.

Scizor a ridiculously powerful STAB move in Technician STAB BP, instantly creating a 90 power priority move. Not only that, but he gets access to Superpower, Swords Dance, and X-Scissor, all moves that are ridiculously easy to use and form an extremely powerful combination. Not only that, but Scizor's low speed is countered by BP's priority, and he has exceedingly high defenses, creating an extremely powerful bug.

Yeah, Heracross is more purple than pink...

And why would you put zigzagoon's awesomeness against bidoof?D:

Seaking VS Mudkip?

...xD

Heracross looks more pink to me but does it matter? Anyways bidoof over zigzagoon anyday. Zigzagoon looks awful! Bidoof at least has a trace of cuteness unlike zigzagoon.

Mudkip FTW

scizor!!! its a beast and looks soooo cool compared to heracross

Heracross is way cooler in my opinion. Close combat is awesome and so is megahorn. Scizor is..scyther was way cooler looking.

Ok, I guess we can safely end this poll to say... it's a draw between Scizor and Heracross. Vote on the next weekly poll guys :)

You can still vote here though... but won't matter.

It's quite interesting. I thought Scizor would have an upper hand against Heracross for sure, but a draw is a draw. Cool!