PPSE Frequently Asked Questions

Sabresite

Well I don't want to see the end of the world...

This is looking great so will the release of PPSE speed up the time it takes to release the program?

PPSE IS Pokemod.

Is it OK if we stop calling it PokeMod and keep Project Pokemon's Save Editor? I think its a good name especially if its a cumulative effort of Project Pokemon researchers and programmers? At the moment we were planing not to do graphics in PPSE and leave that for PokeMod to handle, but if this is how you feel, then we might include them after all.
Its fine with me. Just FYI, I would code the project in C# or C++, not VB.

Well I don't want to see the end of the world...

This is looking great so will the release of PPSE speed up the time it takes to release the program?

PPSE IS Pokemod.

Sorry I was not thinking straight but thanks that explains a lot to me.

• 2 weeks later...

Ken, it's okay. PPSE is PokeMod, only with more people working on it than just Sabresite. It will still be the end-all Pokémon DS save hacking program, and as the developers continue to work, eventually all of the features you were looking forward to should appear.

Of course, like with PokeMod, there's no schedule or ETA for any of it... patience is always a virtue.

• 3 months later...
can we use PPSE to modify the save file from NDS emulator such as No$GBA??

if it can how to do it??

thanks

Yes...

What is PPSE?

PPSE is a program which will eventually replace PokeSav & DSPokeEdit. This program will allow you to create and modify any feature of a pokemon or save file. It will tell you what parts of a pokemon are not legit, and how to fix it. It can show you all features of a pokemon, or just legit features.

What do I need to use it?

To modify your save file directly, a flash cartridge or action replay.

You just need to find your SAV file and edit it with PPSE, pretty much in the same manner as Pokesav.

Source(s):

1. http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showpost.php?p=42&postcount=1

A.K.A. The FIRST POST of this thread... read before asking questions thanks.

• 7 months later...

On a relevant topic to the above, I seem to be having trouble getting it to load to any state in which it can load a .sav file. I've done as the instructions said (the moment I turned it on in DeSmuME it said to go and find something on the internet, so I did, and patched both the editor and HG with it). It just stays on the 'loading, please wait' stage. I haven't allowed it longer than ten minutes, though. Is there something else I need to do?

• 1 year later...