Games: Pokémon Website - More PokéWalker Information

NewsBot

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are all of you assuming there is DSi exclusivity?

It's more of an assumption more than anything. Logical at that. Lets face it, HGSS will not be DSi exclusive; no way. But, we know that some function is going to be exclusive to the DSi. I doubt it'll be something major to the game, so why not this dismal add-on.

And if I may add, this thing looks cheaper than pleather. If you drop it once it'll probably break into a million peaces.

Pretty sure fenzo said it was IR on the cartridge...

Anyway, one thing that's interesting to note is this:

The sprite for Pikachu is the one from Diamond and Pearl.

What does this mean? Or does it mean nothing at all?

It could mean:

It's an early prototype and will include HGSS sprites in the final.

The PokeWalker having DP sprites means that HGSS will also.

or

The PokeWalker has DP sprites, but HGSS will have new sprites.

So.... who knows......

ha

Yeah, I noticed that too guested. Wonder why.

Maybe all the sprites for HGSS haven't been made yet or , like you said, maybe HGSS is using DP sprites.

And Fallen, if it has already been said at least two or three times, that the IR is on the cartridge why would you or anyone else still assume it is a DSi exclusive? What is it with everyone and this OMG BETTER NOT BE DSI EXCLUSIVE bandwagon?

so wait is the game coming out for both dsi and dsl???

The DSi and the DSLite are both DS. So, yes.

The only games that will ever only come out on one would be downloadable games for the DSi. This is obviously not a downloadable game, so it will be playable on both systems.

I don't know why people keep thinking there's going to be exclusives for one or the other.

Pretty sure fenzo said it was IR on the cartridge...

Anyway, one thing that's interesting to note is this:

The sprite for Pikachu is the one from Diamond and Pearl.

What does this mean? Or does it mean nothing at all?

It could mean:

It's an early prototype and will include HGSS sprites in the final.

The PokeWalker having DP sprites means that HGSS will also.

or

The PokeWalker has DP sprites, but HGSS will have new sprites.

So.... who knows......

ha

Those would be the only possible answers, Nintendo has never released a Pokemon game with different sprites. Even Green, red and blue had different sprites.

The only games that will ever only come out on one would be downloadable games for the DSi. This is obviously not a downloadable game, so it will be playable on both systems.

I don't know why people keep thinking there's going to be exclusives for one or the other.

Probably articles like this.

[Masato] Kuwahara also hinted at games that were designed specifically the Nintendo DSi, indicating that they would not be playable on the original Nintendo DS or DS Lite.

Those would be the only possible answers, Nintendo has never released a Pokemon game with different sprites. Even Green, red and blue had different sprites.

Your sentences confuse me. First you say Nintendo never made different sprites, then in the next you say they did.... What is your point?

If you are saying no, they never had different sprites, you are wrong. G/S both had different sprite sets. DP have different from Platinum *mostly*

Your sentences confuse me. First you say Nintendo never made different sprites, then in the next you say they did.... What is your point?

If you are saying no, they never had different sprites, you are wrong. G/S both had different sprite sets. DP have different from Platinum *mostly*

Meant their games have always different sprites. English is not my first language :\