ouch!(father son conflict)

darklord

Wow tough life dude, as everyone stated previously, contact authorities, or unless you don't want to, because your father maybe put in prison, and in some cases kids just love their family so much, that they wouldn't want them gone, and what is your real age? you don't need to say that, but just curious.

just saying i was about 11 years old? when i joined the site. xD

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow tough life dude, as everyone stated previously, contact authorities, or unless you don't want to, because your father maybe put in prison, and in some cases kids just love their family so much, that they wouldn't want them gone, and what is your real age? you don't need to say that, but just curious.

just saying i was about 11 years old? when i joined the site. xD

he's the breadwinner in the family (person who makes the money)so putting him in jail is a bad idea and

Monitor the behavior. See if it gets worse or if it goes non existent. Try and see what makes him mad. I dont think the people responding to your thread have had all the information if the abuse is just random. However, is it uncalled for? Is it punishment?

uncalled for

A Pokemon forum is definitely the wrong place to ask for a serious case like this.

For professional help, you might want to look up (what country are you in?) certain help telephone lines for juveniles/children; for immediate help, call the police.

Yes it takes some courage to do this, but do not worry, as it can only get better this way.

If you are too chickened out for this, tell it about your teacher or a good friend that you have that is supposed to tell his parents; and if they aren't asses, they take action, too.

The worst thing you can do is to stay worrying about this, but not telling anyone anything because of your fear of acting too less masculine - in fact, if you tell someone, you SHOW courage, while you don't, when you don't tell anyone.

There are a lot of variable that I think have been denied.

1. Are you scared to tell the police. If so then go over to a friends, explain the situation and get help from their parents with the situation. If not then why haven't you called.

2. So these acts are completely uncalled for and out of the blue (am I right on this) if so then I would say this is abuse.

3. We dont know about the father's past life. Was he abused as a child? Like telos said things were different 30 years ago and maybe 60 years ago when the grand father was a kid and he was abused. It could very well be a chain of abuse that was started a long time ago that needs to be ended. Things were different back then and the father still might be living with a past tense mindset where it is ok to abuse or he might think it is his right.

4. We dont know how old darklord is, the age might help to make a decision.

5. Is school out, I'm assuming that you are not completely out of school, if it is then you cant tell a teacher, if it isn't then you should tell a teacher. They are required to report it.

The absolute worst thing to do right now is to not do anything. Do something about it. Are you living with your mom too? Any other siblings because that might help us give advice as well.

Though we shouldnt hit each other what whould the world be today if we didnt?a peaceful utopia?i think not.people hitting each other has been a way of expressing anger at each other since humans first appeared just look at the cavemen hitting each other with sticks..

we went from there..

Though we shouldnt hit each other what whould the world be today if we didnt?a peaceful utopia?i think not.people hitting each other has been a way of expressing anger at each other since humans first appeared just look at the cavemen hitting each other with sticks..

we went from there..

assaulting humans is not nice but if we didn't maybe the U.S. and canada might not exist they would just be english and french colonies

1. beating up isn't cool in the least

2. I'm sure darklord is tired of hearing about his grammar, we all know ok.

3. Darklord really doesn't want insults he wants help.

4. I'm not sure about canada but have you ever heard of the revolutionary war? The US had to kick britain all the way back to Europe if they wanted to be free. Britain was taking advantage of the US and the colonies were fed up with it. (no offense to anyone whose british) The US kicked them back alright and there most certainly was a lot of "beating up." That was a horrible war, I cant believe you thought there wasn't fighting to build the country.

Then it was divided and there was a civil war which was even worse. Ugh, if your not here to help get off this thread eighty4.

Darklord, the best option is to report what's going on or just get another adult in on the situation if you're scared to report it to the authorities. I feel like I'm repeating myself but if action isn't being taken then its worth repeating.

Is this a serious thread?

I am serious my father does beat the snot out of me. he was once a wrestler (don't know if that's the right pm me if it isn't) and could pull a painful move on anytime. and did i mention he does a marital art as a black stripe (can't spell the name of the marital art)

It was probably asked because... Well.

It isn't uncommon for people to make stuff up all the time on the internet... Plus the fact that this is on some random Pokémon forum rather than a website that helps with things like this. And that we had a similar one a while back...

Not saying that this particular situation is fake. You just need to be wary of things on the intarwebz.