What is Your Favorite Pokemon Cry?

wingman32x

Some Pokemon have the same cries >.>

(Charizard + Rhyhorn, Caterpie + Goldeen, Machop + Onix, Slowbro + Machamp, etc...)

Frossy's cry sounds so eerie...

Oh and another favorite of mine: Drifblim's cry (hehehehe...)

good observation, wraith. I never really noticed that there were duplicate cries, but I checked your examples and you're right.

Kricketune has one of the most awesome cries in the game. I like Froslass's cry too.

darn i was going to say that it's true kricketune's cry is so cool but i also like Clefairy's cry it's cute and eevee's cry is cute too and Chansey's cry is a little cute

Luxray may be loud, but Dusknoir sounds louder to me. @_@

Here's an interesting cry.

Go check Azelf's cry on the Dex, put it on repeat, and hold the gears on the Pokeball.

It sounds awesome.

That... sounds... creepy. Seriously. :-/

It's as if I stepped into a haunted mansion or something.

Luxray may be loud, but Dusknoir sounds louder to me. @_@

Here's an interesting cry.

Go check Azelf's cry on the Dex, put it on repeat, and hold the gears on the Pokeball.

It sounds awesome.

omg thats so cool.

Hey this is off topic but...

This morning I turned on my ds. You know that sound it makes when the logo appears. Well today when I turned it on the pitch was much higher than usual. has this happened to anybody. Does anybody know what this means? Oh and its just the boot up screen that makes the weird noise, everything else sounds normal.

Yeah, you can do that with everyone's cries, but some sound better than others. Mainly the Sinnoh Pokemon, since they have weird cries.

This morning I turned on my ds. You know that sound it makes when the logo appears. Well today when I turned it on the pitch was much higher than usual. has this happened to anybody. Does anybody know what this means? Oh and its just the boot up screen that makes the weird noise, everything else sounds normal.

Is it your birthday on your DS? It does that if it is.