REQUEST: Pokémon Platinum (U) Action Replay Codes

31 minutes ago, DeadSkullzJr said:

I actually made these codes a while back for one of my database updates, at the time the cheat list for the Pokemon games were really crummy and or rough around the edges. When I overhauled the lists I decided to make these codes for all the region variants of all the generation four games. So now anyone from all over the world can experience the code without being forced to use a different language variant of said games. Glad my work could be handy, hope it helps!

Yeah, but it really did work when I tried it anyway, thanks Innovator! In a few days I will send a special code about this game for the two most popular regions (USA/Europe and Spanish) but it may take time to finish anyway 😁.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here you go.   Pokemon - Edicion Diamante/Perla (Spain) (Rev 5) Pokemon - Edicion Platino (Spain)

On 7/2/2020 at 5:56 AM, Ricardo Ramirez said:

Yeah, but it really did work when I tried it anyway, thanks Innovator! In a few days I will send a special code about this game for the two most popular regions (USA/Europe and Spanish) but it may take time to finish anyway 😁.

And this is!, Is now avaliable!