Games: CoroCoro Scans Reveal Heart Gold and Soul Silver Info!

NewsBot

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my God... You all just miss Kris, I got a few things too say.

1. She is not ugly. She looks like a promising character

2. Kris is GONE. Deal with it.

3. This is a GS remake. Kris was in Crystal. Not Gold and Silver.

With that done, I hope you take in mind that you shouldn't blame the character, blame the designer. Do you guys hate Ken Sugimori? I hope not. Or do you guys hate Pokémon altogether?

Some of us are just really nostalgic and wanted to see Kris again. :/ Maybe this girl is just Kris with different hair and stuff. She does have the same hair design, basically, right?

Also, Bonez... the guy's name is Soul, the girl is probably gonna be called Heart.

Away from that topic... I wonder why Nintendo switched the Pokemon, Items, etc controls to the touch screen. I don't see much of a point in that. :confused:

OMG, I played the originals and you don't see me crying like a little baby over the new girl character.

Good god people. Its not like you are even gonna be able to see the details on the damn sprite. And if it bothers you that damn much, just play as the dude. I have never seen people whine so damn much. Get over yourself. I am all for nostalgia and all, but seriously tone it down.

Also, Bonez... the guy's name is Soul, the girl is probably gonna be called Heart.

No that is his default name. You know, when they ask you for your name and they give you a list of recommended names? His real name is still Gold, his default name is Soul though. The girls real name is possibly Soul, just as the girl in FR and LF was named Green, but the boy's name remained Red.

No that is his default name. You know, when they ask you for your name and they give you a list of recommended names? His real name is still Gold, his default name is Soul though. The girls real name is possibly Soul, just as the girl in FR and LF was named Green, but the boy's name remained Red.

Ohh. I got it now.

Yeah, Soul makes sense now that I know the guy's still called Gold. Since Silver is your rival, the girl would be either Heart or Soul.

But then another character probably has the name that's left over... someone we don't know yet.