Breaking News: Gold & Silver Remakes Confirmed!

fenzo666

i think they'll just switch the names around in english, gold heart and silver soul.

---------- Post added at 07:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

According to IGN

The reason for remaking them is obvious. No, it's not that fans have been asking for years. No, it's not that this year is the 10th anniversary of Gold and Silver's release in Japan. Idiots.

It's that Nintendo just released a system that effectively blocks the only way to get most of the Johto and Kanto Pokemon onto your copy of Diamond/Pearl/Platinum. The most cost effective (read: goldmine!) way to fix this problem is to release a new game.

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think they'll just switch the names around in english, gold heart and silver soul.

I don't see why they would. Each pokemon game has had the version name last, though can only compare to FR/LG with that. But can also think about the Mystery Dungeon ones how the version name comes last? The title anyway.

Still though, kind of wish people would stop complaining about the names like that just to maybe fit their OCD or something which I know have yet I am fine with these names. Name does not affect if a game plays worse or better or anything.

I don't see why they would. Each pokemon game has had the version name last, though can only compare to FR/LG with that. But can also think about the Mystery Dungeon ones how the version name comes last? The title anyway.

Still though, kind of wish people would stop complaining about the names like that just to maybe fit their OCD or something which I know have yet I am fine with these names. Name does not affect if a game plays worse or better or anything.

Personally i HATE the names. i mean heart and soul. what about shiny

silver and brass gold

yeah the names were very unexpected its a surprise from nintendo i guess now we have to wait for event info like the gs ball and stuff

I know this is the third time but i think that the GS ball will be over wi-fi or..

when you beat the elite four professor oak will say he has obtained a pokeball which he wants you to take to kurt then you can catch celebi

Personally i HATE the names. i mean heart and soul. what about shiny

silver and brass gold

That sounds a bit dull. Besides, anyone else really think about it? Heart and Soul? Like if someone says "I love you with all my heart and soul"? Still though, it is decent names. A heart of gold... a soul of silver? Ah well. It might relate to the story somewhat though. About something relating to the heart in gold, and soul in silver.

That sounds a bit dull. Besides, anyone else really think about it? Heart and Soul? Like if someone says "I love you with all my heart and soul"? Still though, it is decent names. A heart of gold... a soul of silver? Ah well. It might relate to the story somewhat though. About something relating to the heart in gold, and soul in silver.

will probably have something to do with the story

iam geting soul silver when it first comes out in japan and heart gold later us

by then will know every thing and pokesav will probly be out (hope fully for the jp one two) but the gs ball thing is still a mystery to me it might be like the secret key oh that reminds me what about sky forme shaymin and origin form giratina and the rotom formes?

---------- Post added at 10:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

i wonder if the formes will be in them you know rotom shaymin and giratina?

I heard that there is going to be a new form for Heatran but it's not surten yet if that's true. hopefully there will be new forms man I can wait till this game comes out!!!!:D:bidoof:

sorry but there will probably not have any new pokemon:(

I heard that there is going to be a new form for Heatran but it's not surten yet if that's true. hopefully there will be new forms man I can wait till this game comes out!!!!:D:bidoof:

uh

unless you have a credible source im not believing any of this 'i heard' nonsense :creep:

OHMYGOD!

This made my night! I was pretty much inconprehensible for five solid minutes after reading the news!

Definitely getting silver; it was by far the best. Can't wait to play that game again!

Has their been any announcements that those are gonna be the only new games that are gonna be announce.:confused: I still hope for a sequel to xD: Gale of Darkness :]

Its been almost 3 years since the last console release... However near the next year no such games have been mentioned. I'm deeply sorry.

Its been almost 3 years since the last console release... However near the next year no such games have been mentioned. I'm deeply sorry.

no consoles. well technically your right, but there was a certain portable console 'coughs DSi coughs'

source- i got a DSI:creep::D:)

No you. A console, as in a game for the Nintendo Game Cube or Nintendo Wii.

And the DSi is a hand held not console.

wat im tryin to say is that the DSi which is a HAND-HELD CONSOLE was released this year!!!:kikkoman::confused: