Competitive Pokemon GTS Distribution Thread

server 1 is back on. love you comcast!

also, the manaphy egg will only be shiny for me or someone else who has a TID/SID that can make that PID shiny. it will look shiny when it hatches because the egg has my TID/SID, but once the info changes to the downloader it won't be shiny any more.

e: which 2 do you need?

Edited by Bond697

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the servers just went down temporarily because i was adding in the shiny legendary dogs from the english giveaway that will be starting on 1/3/2011. they all have perfect IVs and the same natures as the japanese counterparts.

i will be adding in a full set(25 natures) of the english celebi tomorrow. i need to pull all 25 out of their saves. :)

also, we have a concrete end date for the giveaway: wednesday jan 8, 2011.

e2: so i was thinking, since there's so long to go, should i switch the servers over to just the shiny english dogs and celebi for like 12 or 24 hours? just so everyone can get them immediately?

e3: also, there's a problem with any shellders or togepis that anyone has downloaded. don't trade them. pokegen b15 broke one of the flags and i screwed something else up fixing it.

Edited by Bond697

e2: so i was thinking, since there's so long to go, should i switch the servers over to just the shiny english dogs and celebi for like 12 or 24 hours? just so everyone can get them immediately?

24hrs would be awesome, 12hrs might be to short depending on what day your doing the distro for them because of school/work/life.

happy new year everybody! english gamestop celebi and the legendary trio are up!

They will be up for 24 hours, so tomorrow night at midnight. All 25 Celebi and the dogs are up on both servers to balance the load.

e: and the pkms are all up in the second post!

yes, the giveaway will end on wednesday. i think at one point i said wed jan 8, but i'm not sure where i got that date from. it's 1/5.

server 2 is back to the regular giveaway. people are still downloading from server 1. once they're done that will go back also.

i think i've said it on like 4 other sites, but not here: don't trade the togepi or shellders you got from the giveaway. there was a problem with pokegen 3.0b15, and it looks like the met location is wrong. i'll say something when i have good ones circulated back in. i only used 3.0 for that one day, so the problem doesn't affect anything else.

bond thx for this great giveaway and waiting for the next one xD

just one Question: for the giveaway u posted the .pkm files for the celebi and the dogs but i was wondering if u could post also the jirachi i think they are flawless

Salu2 & keep ur excelent contribution:biggrin:

I'm not sure as to whether or not this is off topic, but I was wondering how you convert event Pokemon into files. HyperGTS doesn't allow Pokemon with event ribbons to be transferred, so I was just curious about this.

I'm not sure as to whether or not this is off topic, but I was wondering how you convert event Pokemon into files. HyperGTS doesn't allow Pokemon with event ribbons to be transferred, so I was just curious about this.

You use a flashcart and transfer it from your save file.