Competitive Pokemon GTS Distribution Thread

Can I request a Eigakan Celebi(Movie Celebi)

Item: Jaboca Berry

Ability: Natural Cure

Timid Nature

- Nasty Plot

- Leaf Storm

- Hidden Power Ice 70

- Recover

If possible with the following ivs for hp ice 70:

31/30/30/31/31/31

31/31/31/31/31/30

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this program supposed to help those that don't know how to use PokeSav/PokeGen?

Because wouldn't it be easier to just download the Pkmn Files straight from the site (1st Post) and extract them into the game via PokeGen?

Correct me if I misinterpret anything on here :x

Is this program supposed to help those that don't know how to use PokeSav/PokeGen?

Because wouldn't it be easier to just download the Pkmn Files straight from the site (1st Post) and extract them into the game via PokeGen?

Correct me if I misinterpret anything on here :x

It's just to massively distribute cool Pokes. If you wanna do it yourself, Bond has made the pkm files available as well.

ok, everything is up and the archive is updated. i'll make a real list in post 2 at some point later on. also keep in mind both servers are serving the same 11 things, so if one is busy and you're skipping things, try the other. :)

and since very few bother to read the first post:

New rule: NO MORE REQUESTS. Don't even bother, because once I do start accepting them again I'll be ignoring any made before then.

Bond, is there a way to send pkms do your/mine PC using this GTS program (HyperGTS) or any other GTS program?

Every time I try I get the messege "This pokemon can not be traded through GTS", or something like that.

Thanks.

Edit:

New rule: NO MORE REQUESTS. Don't even bother, because once I do start accepting them again I'll be ignoring any made before then.

But..., Santa..., I've been a really good kid all year long... T.T

Hehehehehe, just messing around, I guess it must have been really tiresome