Then choose 3 pocket monsters

それでは さんかする ポケモンを\xfffe4ひき えらんで ください\xf…

Then, choose 4 pocket monsters.

それでは さんかする ポケモンを\xfffe6ひき えらんで ください\xf…

Then, choose 6 pocket monsters.

たいせんを しゅうりょう しますが\xfffeよろしいですか?

Shutting down. OK?

たいせんを しゅうりょう します\xfffeしばらく おまちください

We are shutting down. Wait for a moment.

\xf000Ā\x0001\x0000の トレーナーケースを\xfffeみせ…

Trainer Cases. Show me.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey velocity, can you check this for me:

0203 main file

A move that boosts the power of the ally’s \xfffeattack in a Double Battle.

make sure im seeing this, cause they reported helping hand being broken, but in the file its correct??

umm...squid which version of the patch are you using?

Hey velocity, can you check this for me:

0203 main file

A move that boosts the power of the ally’s \xfffeattack in a Double Battle.

make sure im seeing this, cause they reported helping hand being broken, but in the file its correct??

umm...squid which version of the patch are you using?

I just taught that to a Pokemon just then, and I see no problem with it.

bpokemonb3528123.png

I just tried the latest patch in the thread. I could post this on the submit errors page but I can't remember how to access it with the account I registered on it... Oh well.

Pokemon Black, DesMuMe.

Used the new logo patch with EXP fix.

I encountered a problem with the latest patch (v2).

When you level up a Pokemon via Rare Candy and the Pokemon learns a move, the game hangs. I gave a Rare Candy to my Waruburu guy (the second evo of the alligator) and it went to level 36, where it gained a move, and instead of asking me if I want to get rid of a move to make room for it a bunch of question marks were in the text box and I couldn't click out of it.

When you level up a Pokemon via Rare Candy and the Pokemon learns a move, the game hangs. I gave a Rare Candy to my Waruburu guy (the second evo of the alligator) and it went to level 36, where it gained a move, and instead of asking me if I want to get rid of a move to make room for it a bunch of question marks were in the text box and I couldn't click out of it.

Would it be possible to get a copy of the save file to look at?

I've used about 30 Rare Candies (AR :P), and learnt about 6 moves, none of them have caused the game to hang, so I don't know what's up with that?

Are you using v2?

More Typo's and Bugs

Parlyz Heal should be Paralyze Heal

Minezumi's Dex Description is cut short

Darumakka's Dex Description is cut short

Meguroko's Dex Description is cut short

Hiyappu's Dex Description is cut short

Haderia's Dex Description is cut short

Tsutarja's Dex Description is cut short

When Hiyappu wants to learn Fury Swipes, Everything is in Japanese.

Minezumi:

It store food in it's cheek pouches and continuosly stands watch for days at a time. It uses

It store food in it's cheek pouches and continuosly stands watch for days at a time. It uses it's tail to signal companions

Darumakka:

When the flame insides body is blazing, it runs around unable to control itself. When the

When the flame insides body is blazing, it runs around unable to control itself. It sleeps when the flame gets smaller.

Meguroko:

It lives in the desert sand. The sun-warmed sand prevents its body temperature from

It lives in the desert sand. The sun-warmed sand prevents its body temperature from lowering.

Hiyappu:

The water it stores in the tessel on its head is packed with nutrients. If it's sprinkled

The water it stores in the tuft on its head is packed with nutrients. Plant's watered with it will grow very well.

Haderia:

The cape-like black fur that covers its body is very tough. It reduces the damage it

The cape-like black fur that covers its body is very tough. The fur softens the impact of attacks.

Tsutarja:

It has high intelligence and a cool demeanor. When it's bathed in sunlight, its movements are

It has high intelligence and a cool demeanor. It's movements sharpen when it basks in plenty of sunlight.