FreeSpirit

Okay I'm using DeSmuME and the order for Evs is:

Hp

Attack

Defense

Speed

Special Attack

Special Defense

The thing is that the Speed EV is bugged. Instead of elevating the stat it lowers it as well as the Special Attack and Special Defense stat. I have no idea if it's just me or if anyone else is experiencing this. I also don't use any other codes when I use this one.

Edit:

On a side note, the Nature Modifier does not work at all on DeSmuME

In regards to it lowering a certain stat; it could possibly be due to it removing any existing EVs. If you put a spread like 00/FC/00/FC/00/00, then any pre existing EVs will be wiped in the '00' stats.

That's the only thing I can think of anyway.

• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the new codes guys, im gonna see if using the wild pokemon modifier, then the ev iv nature and bility mods allow a pokemon on wifi:

--

Can any capable hackers do a little investigating into what wifi is checking for when you try to random battle?

I took a clean pokemon, and opened it in pokesav, only edited its iv's then refreshed its stats so they were proper, then saved

try to go on wifi with it, and got the 'There was a problem with your pokemon, you can't participate' message

I assume pokesav is rearranging ssome checksum on the pokemon that wifi specifically looks at, seeing as how all i did was change his IV's.

EDIT1- Yep, using the combination of those codes on a clean poke, then going on random wifi still gives you the bad pokemon message; on a side note, the EV mod is still mixing up speed and sp.def

EDIT1- Yep, using the combination of those codes on a clean poke, then going on random wifi still gives you the bad pokemon message; on a side note, the EV mod is still mixing up speed and sp.def

I'm going to assume this was the problem I was having with the Speed stat earlier. Also may I request "Poke'mon can learn any move"? The reason being it would be most convenient if only two Poke'mon had all the required HM moves.

Edit: Never mind I found one from GBAtemp.

Poke'mon can learn any TM/HM:

521B8A70 1C28D108

121B9A6C 000046C0

D0000000 00000000

Edited by Vyse

Thanks for the new codes guys, im gonna see if using the wild pokemon modifier, then the ev iv nature and bility mods allow a pokemon on wifi:

--

Can any capable hackers do a little investigating into what wifi is checking for when you try to random battle?

I took a clean pokemon, and opened it in pokesav, only edited its iv's then refreshed its stats so they were proper, then saved

try to go on wifi with it, and got the 'There was a problem with your pokemon, you can't participate' message

I assume pokesav is rearranging ssome checksum on the pokemon that wifi specifically looks at, seeing as how all i did was change his IV's.

Well 'just changing' the IVs is really a big thing. If you've not changed the PID to correspond with the IVs, ability nature gender etc etc, then the pokemon will be illegal.

At this moment, I don't think there is any way to create a legal PID as we don't know how B/W creates the PIDs and what not. It may or may not be the same as D/Pt/HG/SS.

However, if you're using pokesav once you create the IVs, there's a PID generate button or something similar (it's been a while since I've used it) so open that up, and find the corresponding algorithm to what it is that you want (it should say something like |Adamant|Male|Ability2|_Number_| Just chose the one that matches what you're looking for.)

IT doesnt check PIds because i edited a pokemon in the box, with pokesav, i changed iv's ev's and nature (even though it doesnt work) and it was useable on random wifi

then i went and changed its ability to its dream world ability and it wouldnt let me on.

It SHOULD be checking PIDs :S. That's the thing that determines whether a pokemon is legal or not xD. There's bound to be a thread here explaining why, if you can find it read it :P.

With regards to the dream world ability; set the pokemon as an egg and let it hatch; because dream world abilities can be passed on via breeding so that should fix it. Really, anything is viable from an egg so long as the PID works with it, so your best bet is to just set them as an egg.

Anyway, try that and see if it works.

The rename traded Pokemon code does not seem to be working. I talk to the man in huin city and he still treats the Pokemon like they are traded. Is there some sort of button combination involved in this one, or is it automatic? I do know that all the other codes I put in work and I've rechecked the code when I added it to my cheat database. What gives?