Jump to content

(JP) Pokemon Ruby - E-reader Regi Dolls scanned in. 1.0.0

   (0 reviews)

7 Screenshots

About This File

This is a Japanese Pokemon Ruby save file that I scanned my "Decoration present" E-reader card on to get the Regi Dolls in my save, using official hardware. I discovered that it was possible to use the decoration trader NPC to trade secret base decorations between games to get every secret base decoration in the English games. (Or any language, I just happen to be in North America.)

To get the decoration trader NPC into your game (Without mixing records), your ID needs to end in a 4 or a 5. Alternatively, if you don't have him and you need him. It would be a simple task to create new save files until you get the correct ID, play through the game and mix records to send him to your desired cart. 

I've included an insulting diagram on how to get the regi dolls from the Japanese Ruby to the non-JP Emerald with the least amount of record mixing needed, assuming all 3 saves have a decoration trader. 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • V-Wheeeeeel!!! 2
 Share


User Feedback

Recommended Comments

4 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

It's perfect!

thank you for your hard work!

hahahah what a strange thing to hear, coming from you of all people! 
Speaking of work. ;)

$_12.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, HaxAras said:

hahahah what a strange thing to hear, coming from you of all people! 
Speaking of work. ;)

$_12.jpg


Was it already changed?
I don't see the word "legit" in it

edit: I think @jasenyoface helped to change it! :D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello, you could make a video showing the process or you could show it in a more detailed way, I speak Spanish and I have a hard time understanding the steps to follow

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, RoyitoDePiña said:

Hello, you could make a video showing the process or you could show it in a more detailed way, I speak Spanish and I have a hard time understanding the steps to follow

I can try to make a video this weekend, since @HaxAras is gone and no longer involved in the pokemon community.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Deoxyz said:

I can try to make a video this weekend, since @HaxAras is gone and no longer involved in the pokemon community.

I would really appreciate it if you made that video, I am youtuber and I would share the whole process with the community in Spanish, many people will thank you. @Deoxyz

Edited by RoyitoDePiña
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Such a friend, I would like to know why when I exchange the Registeel doll with the subject I see a blue pokéball symbol that tells me that the object is in use and that I have already collected all my objects from my secret base. Thank you and I hope soon answer @HaxAras

 

20180906_223235.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I tried to transfer the items from my Japanese Emerald to my German Sapphire but I got the message that I can only mixing records with games with the same language.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/6/2017 at 1:37 PM, theSLAYER said:

It's perfect!

thank you for your hard work!

I only mix records with vbalink. I can't follow because I don't have a proper tools.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Aga Day said:

I only mix records with vbalink. I can't follow because I don't have a proper tools.

erm, the upload has a save that you can mix records with. You say you have vbalink, and that kinda is all you need now, right?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I already done that.. I even change my id number thru PkHex editor for the sake of ending number with 4/5. The supposedly trader didn't show any regi dolls. ( I even tried to thrown regi dolls before saving.. and mixing record after...)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/7/2018 at 1:39 AM, WaltPK93 said:
  • Such a friend, I would like to know why when I exchange the Registeel doll with the subject I see a blue pokéball symbol that tells me that the object is in use and that I have already collected all my objects from my secret base. Thank you and I hope soon answer @HaxAras

 

20180906_223235.png

The Registeel doll is decorating the player home. Got to your mother's house and put it away.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...