Jump to content

7 Screenshots

About This File

This event was distributed to a few lucky residents of the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland,
distributed during an event that celebrates the launch of Pokemon Sun & Moon.

As the DVs (Gen I IVs) are distributed with 15 in every slot,
it is not possible to obtain this as a Shiny when transferred normally through Pokemon Transporter.

This PK1 file will not be compatible with JPN version of the game.

THIS MEW IS LEGAL FOR VIRTUAL CONSOLE,
AND CAN BE TRANSFERRED UP TO GEN 7 AND ONWARDS.

gen 1 mew.png

 

This is a video of @RupeeClock's collection of the hyper rare Mew!

 

(Also, it can be seen that the Event Staff's unit has a Restore Point function!)


What's New in Version .   See changelog

Released

Uploaded correct Mew.


User Feedback

Recommended Comments

9 hours ago, IgorWilliamsBR said:

What is the name of the tool that can be used? HELP

What are you talking about? To import this Mew? Use PKHeX

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I wonder if we'd see someone dump the distribution version eventually. it would be a neat thing to have it on my ds (especially with the restore feature) :D

Link to comment
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, chronomas said:

I wonder if we'd see someone dump the distribution version eventually. it would be a neat thing to have it on my ds (especially with the restore feature) :D

except we won't be able to post it here, as it's a rom ><

Link to comment
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, shay123 said:

Do you have the pkm file for this mew thats 33bytes? Or know where to find it? @theSLAYER

pkm file that's 33bytes? what game is that meant to be for?

Link to comment
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

pkm file that's 33bytes? what game is that meant to be for?

Quote

 

Im trying to use an application for 3ds called pokeslow which edits VC Gen 1 games pokemon. Theres a feature where you can import pkm files and I tried using the pk1 file here and renaming it but it wont work. Thats why I need a proper pkm file.

Link to comment
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, shay123 said:

Im trying to use an application for 3ds called pokeslow which edits VC Gen 1 games pokemon. Theres a feature where you can import pkm files and I tried using the pk1 file here and renaming it but it wont work. Thats why I need a proper pkm file.

Sounds like what you're using is an unsupported file type.

Try exporting a pokemon from your VC game, and try to hexedit it or something.

Link to comment
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

Sounds like what you're using is an unsupported file type.

Try exporting a pokemon from your VC game, and try to hexedit it or something.

How do I do that? I dont have access to a computer for a few months

Plus I tried with another pkm file from the guy who created it and it worked but was 33bytes so i was thinking that was the correct size for it.

Edited by shay123
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@shay123 I think it would be better to contact the author of Pokeslow and ask him to fix his tool to export/import proper PK1 files. Currently the exported files are missing some important data like nickname and OT name (it's just 0x03-0x23 of a regular PK1 file).

I would suggest you to just wait until you have access to a PC again and then use PKHeX, but anyway here is the same Mew as in the above download with the mentioned data removed.

pokeslow-mew.pkm

Link to comment
Share on other sites
On 6/29/2018 at 11:24 AM, BlackShark said:

@shay123 I think it would be better to contact the author of Pokeslow and ask him to fix his tool to export/import proper PK1 files. Currently the exported files are missing some important data like nickname and OT name (it's just 0x03-0x23 of a regular PK1 file).

I would suggest you to just wait until you have access to a PC again and then use PKHeX, but anyway here is the same Mew as in the above download with the mentioned data removed.

pokeslow-mew.pkm

Thank you

Link to comment
Share on other sites
On 6/29/2018 at 11:24 AM, BlackShark said:

@shay123 I think it would be better to contact the author of Pokeslow and ask him to fix his tool to export/import proper PK1 files. Currently the exported files are missing some important data like nickname and OT name (it's just 0x03-0x23 of a regular PK1 file).

I would suggest you to just wait until you have access to a PC again and then use PKHeX, but anyway here is the same Mew as in the above download with the mentioned data removed.

pokeslow-mew.pkm

Umm the pkm file you gave me worked but it has the wrong OT it should be GF instead of Yoshirb

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi! For some reason when I trade this Mew to gen 2 i get question marks on the OT and the Nickname. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks!

Pokemon - Crystal Version (USA,  Europe)_1530555144859.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Mike66 said:

Hi! For some reason when I trade this Mew to gen 2 i get question marks on the OT and the Nickname. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks!

Pokemon - Crystal Version (USA,  Europe)_1530555144859.png

Yep that is normal cause GF fucked up.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

If you do a legit trade from the virtual console version of gen 1 to the virtual console version of gen 2, those question marks are corrected and don't appear. They only appear if you trade from non-VC gen 1 to non-VC gen 2, or if you put the pk1 directly into gen 2 with PKHeX.

Edited by enVias
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello together

I have only just discovered your great forum.

When I try to transfer the file 151 - MEW - 6E8C.pk1 with PKHex to my savefile, I get the following message.

error.PNG.d4a9ae329d4c1409752f08ce1154a3ce.PNG

I can use Mew in the game without problems, but PKHEx does not report it's an legal Mew.

Can you tell me what I am doing wrong?

Link to comment
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ledeni said:

Hello together

I have only just discovered your great forum.

When I try to transfer the file 151 - MEW - 6E8C.pk1 with PKHex to my savefile, I get the following message.

error.PNG.d4a9ae329d4c1409752f08ce1154a3ce.PNG

I can use Mew in the game without problems, but PKHEx does not report it's an legal Mew.

Can you tell me what I am doing wrong?

You imported a Virtual Console event to a non-Virtual Console save file.

The original RBY-GSC era cannot communicate with the 3DS virtual console. This GF Mew event never existed 20 years ago.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...