PKHeX is a save editor for core-series Pokémon games. With it, users can manipulate various save files including: .sav, .dsv, .dat, .gci, .raw, and .bin types. PKHeX can also read and write: .pk files, which are individual Pokémon files, and .pgt, .pcd, .pgf, .wc, which are Mystery Gift files.
Version 20.07.18 of PKHeX has been released, updating legality checks.
20/07/18 - New Update:
- - Added latest HOME gifts (Shiny Zeraora)
- - Handled GMax state toggling edge cases.
- - Fixed: Gen2 Dizzy Punch egg recognition, DP Rotom egg recognition.
- - Fixed: Gen3 event gift encounters should now check the allowed Versions.
- - Fixed: Gen8 Memory Check for "Defeated Strongest Trainer" now no longer flags Skillful Battler ribbon.
- - Fixed: Den Detail Exporting no longer throws an exception.
- Fixed: Gen8 Generating encounters from the Encounter Database will now set the Stat Nature value.
- Fixed: Gen4 save file detection should now work better for new saves.