Update: PKHeX has been updated yet again to version 17.01.31, implementing further improvements to overall system stability and other minor adjustments have been made to enhance the user experience.
17/01/31 - New Update:
- Added: Default/Illegal(old code) fashion payloads for those wanting to undo/have anything.
- Changed: Internal program version updated to .NET 4.6.
- Changed: Improved exception checking for config & dll exceptions.
- Fixed: Geolocation data for 6->7 criteria relaxed to no longer falsely flag.
- Fixed: Alolan variant egg moves are now recognized correctly.
- Fixed: Japanese Event VC Mew no longer flagged for OT name.
- Fixed: Dream Ball inheritance check relaxed per new bank possibilities.
- Fixed: Importing wc6 on gen7 game no longer invalidates the origin version.
- Fixed: Setting Game Corner Coins to Gen1/2 saves is now capped at 9999.
The previous update 17.01.30 features few minor improvements and bug fixes, as detailed below.
17/01/30 - New Update:
- Added: Control right-clicking a PKM slot (box, party, etc) now allows direct legality checking.
- Added: 6/7 detection preferential treatment & other detection methods. Thanks sora10pls!
- Added: Remove All medals button now clears Unlocked/Complete flags even if not visible.
- Fixed: Badly constructed ShowdownSets throw less exceptions (hopefully none). Thanks Sonic Blader!
- Fixed: Cloning to all slots in a Gen1/2 english save no longer overflows. Thanks Wanderer1391!
- Fixed: Forme list for Burmy/Vivillon/Furfrou now displays correct formes. Thanks sora10pls!
- Fixed: Gen4/5 PID no longer automatically rerolls when changing ability lists. Thanks RoC!
- Fixed: Multiple legality edge cases. Thanks everyone who reported!
- Fixed: 1/6->7 transfer not applying geolocation data. Thanks RoC!
- Fixed: English Demo Greninja now is recognized correctly.
The previous update 17.01.28 brings in support for migrated Virtual Console and previous-Gen Pokemon, through Bank, into Sun and Moon.
- Added: Gen6->Gen7 transfer logic and Gen1->Gen7 transfer logic.
- - Note: Bank adds memories and geolocation data to all pk7 files it touches.
- - Added Gen6->Gen7 legality checks.
- - Added Gen1->Gen7 transfer legality checks. Full legality checking (encounter, moves) not performed.
- - Added Encounter Type to verbose export. (Hold control when checking legality for full report).
- - Added: Friend Safari IV check, Duplicate Relearn Move check, Poké Pelago Ball check.
- - Fixed edge cases. Thanks sora10pls, mcdrill89, drgoku282, Bellnox, Holla...
- - Removed Pre-Bank legality checks... because Bank now supports -> Gen 7.
- Batch Editor:
- - Now displays a property's current value (via PKM Tabs) to assist in defining edit instructions.
- - Added smart ability setting, use "$0" to set a PKM's ability and corresponding abilitynum to its first abil. $1, $2=hidden.
- Added: SD Card write protection is now detected on file load, and will alert the user if unable to save.
- Added: pk6/pk7 format guess-detection, since official methods do not. Thanks sora10pls!
- Added: WC7 enhanced descriptions when previewing individual Mystery Gifts / QRs.
- Added: Gen7 Hall of Fame Editor and more stat records. Thanks Holla!
- Added: Gen1 Pikachu Friendship to the generic Trainer Info editor.
- Added: Gen1 Shiny editing (Bank's criteria, different from Gen2).
- Added: Boxes can now be rearranged via the Box Layout editor.
- Added: EVs remaining tooltip - Hover over EV total textbox.
- Updated: German and Korean Translations. Thanks Korados & lilymaniac!
- Fixed: Gen4 Trainer Info no longer causes black screens, mystery gift now works. Thanks mariosmentor & Ammako!
- Fixed: More strings that have the exact same text as other indexes are now differentiated.
- Fixed: FR/LG inventory cap increased from 95->995. Thanks Ammako!
- Fixed: Wonder Card Gifts without CardIDs now save properly.
- Internals: Split program into .dll and .exe for code reuse on other projects.