PKHeX is a save editor for core-series Pokémon games. With it, users can manipulate various save files including: .sav, .dsv, .dat, .gci, .raw, and .bin types. PKHeX can also read and write: .pk files, which are individual Pokémon files, and .pgt, .pcd, .pgf, .wc, which are Mystery Gift files.
Version 22.12.01 of PKHeX has been released, adding support for Pokemon Scarlet and Violet's v1.1.0 patch, among other cumulative fixes.
22/12/01 - New Update:
- Added support for Scarlet & Violet 1.1.0.
- - Fixed: Gen9 banned species list updated.
- - Fixed: Gen9 TR flags now check pre-evolutions if the current evolution does not have a required move flag.
- - Fixed: Ability patch reverting check updated to account for single-evolution-chain cases.
- Fixed: Showdown Set imports without a Tera Type will default to the species' first type.
- Fixed: WC9 now generates with correct SID7. Thanks @Manu098vm !
- Fixed: Associating a pk9 file to PKHeX.exe now starts up properly.
- Fixed: Form argument suggestion for Mankey & Pawniard, when evolved to max evo stage, added.
- Changed: Updated translation files. Thanks @easyworld, @Yarkis01