PKHeX is a save editor for core-series Pokémon games. With it, users can manipulate various save files including: .sav, .dsv, .dat, .gci, .raw, and .bin types. PKHeX can also read and write: .pk files, which are individual Pokémon files, and .pgt, .pcd, .pgf, .wc, which are Mystery Gift files.
Version 21.11.19 of PKHeX has been released, bringing Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl compatibility. Go crazy.
21/11/19 - New Update
- Introducing Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl Support! Thanks @SciresM, @sora10pls, @Lusamine, @architdate, @ReignOfComputer for troubleshooting!
- - Initial Legality Checking is provided. Please refer to the forums when reporting legality issues for BDSP parsing.
- - Bag editing, Pokédex, and Event Flags, Trainer Info editing is provided. More editable values can be found in the Block Data editor.
- - Things to note: no transferring SWSH/HOME<->BDSP, roamer PIDIV correlation, no memories. Future commits may tighten legality checks.
- - Gen1: Lessened severity of missing moveslots to Fishy, if the Pokémon has been sufficiently leveled up (can skip by leveling up multiple times).
- - Gen2: Crystal eggs hatched inside the 2nd floor of the Pokécenter are now correctly recognized. Thanks Freezing Dart!
- - Gen4: Cute Charm frame proc yielding now emits the correct seed, and identifies the correct encounter slot value. Thanks @valthisse !
- Added: More event flag data labels. Thanks @FeralFalcon! Event data can now be filtered via settings if you only want to see rebattle, etc.
- Added: Rival name changing for all games that didn't yet have it. Thanks @FeralFalcon!
- Changed: .NET 6 support added for WinForms builds. .NET Framework 4.6 build is still the main build option.
- Changed: Starting up the program with command line arguments (or opening via an associated file) will more intelligently source a parter sav/pkm.
- Changed: Exporting a backup save file has been moved to the SAV tab, and the Export main has been merged in with the parent Export SAV item.
- Changed: Gen1/2 mainline save files now indicate if they are VC era or GB era in the program title.
- Changed: Gen2 modifying Hidden Power type now maximizes IVs for that type.
- Changed: Gen3 egg flag being set from the GUI now adapts the language as well to match the Gen3 quirk.
- Fixed: Box Report exporting to CSV no longer causes errors if a large amount of data is being written. Thanks GLBBx303!
- Fixed: Gen6 Secret Base giving all decorations now correctly gives all. Was overwriting Pokepuffs