PKHeX is a save editor for core-series Pokémon games. With it, users can manipulate various save files including: .sav, .dsv, .dat, .gci, .raw, and .bin types. PKHeX can also read and write: .pk files, which are individual Pokémon files, and .pgt, .pcd, .pgf, .wc, which are Mystery Gift files.
Version 20.08.07 of PKHeX has been released, updating the event database and legality checks.
20/08/07 - New Update:
- - Added Zarude and Shiny Celebi event data.
- - Changed: Payapa berry is now recognized as a legal held item in Gen8.
- - Changed: XD antishiny logic simplified slightly. Thanks Admiral-Fish!
- Added: Gen8 Inventory editing now preserves and shows the "NEW" flag.
- Added: Clicking on the Battle Version / Version sprite on the OT tab will now jump to the Met tab and drop-down the corresponding list.
- Added: Gen4 Pokewalker editing now has a GUI in the Misc Edits. Thanks @PlasticJustice!
- Fixed: Resizing the recent SaveFile Folder browsing now displays the window correctly for the all-saves tab.
- Changed: Spanish translation updated. Thanks @ajtudela!