O.M.G. why didn't it work #2

darklord

for those who were on the old site in the topic that has the same name as this i wanted to know how to get shedinja this is about why skill swap failed on him

user Misdreavus pure breed has skill swap please help

Edited by darklord

If you`re talking about breeding abilities, it doesn't exist. It will NEVER EXIST.

The only way to get a Pokémon with an outside ability is to either edit it with Pokesav (or another Pokémon editting program), OR, while it is still in the egg, you Pokesav it, and change the ability before it hatches.

Not so sure about the second one, btw.

Anyhow, I'm 100% sure you cannot breed abilities. If you could, I'd be going crazy right about now.

You CANNOT breed abilities onto pokemon! Thats ridiculous. Some pokemon have a chance to get one of the two they can learn ( scizor with technician / Swarm ) but thats it. Someone please lock this if this is all its about.

If it's a general question about the mechanics of skill swap, its in the wrong section anyway, is it not?

He's asking why does'nt skill swap work with shedinja, well it does work to some extent, it only lasts until the battle is over, once you exit the battle you used skill swap on your misdreavus or any other pokemon that used it get their old ability back.

He's asking why does'nt skill swap work with shedinja, well it does work to some extent, it only lasts until the battle is over, once you exit the battle you used skill swap on your misdreavus or any other pokemon that used it get their old ability back.

YES thank you exactly what i meant i don't know where you guys got that breed skills thing from and i must point out i did it on p.b.r. and it didn't even swap

Skill Swap doesn't work on Wonder Guard. Neither does the move Role Play. The only way to (legitimately) get another Pokemon to have Wonder Guard is if it has the Trace ability, and even then it only lasts until the Pokemon is switched out or the battle ends.

Skill Swap doesn't work on Wonder Guard. Neither does the move Role Play. The only way to (legitimately) get another Pokemon to have Wonder Guard is if it has the Trace ability, and even then it only lasts until the Pokemon is switched out or the battle ends.

so your saying i can't use skill swap on it crude there goes my brilliant plan