Random TrainerID and Secret ID Generator

Hey guys I just wrote up a small program for use with Pokesav. Basically it is what the thread name suggests it takes the name of trainer (Given by the user) and a gender (also from user input) and generates a random Trainer ID and a Random Secret ID for use in those particular sections in Pokesav. It is just a lazy man's way of getting a random value for those values. It will also never give the same IDs twice in a row (even for the same trainer name and gender). Enjoy :smile:

BTW sorry if it is either the wrong section or already been done

Download

• 4 weeks later...

The OT and Gender doesn't really matter for the ID and SID.

Also, you could just type "random number generator" on google and use random.org to generate an ID and a SID.

Just set it to generate a number between 1 and 65535.

But that program works offline, which could be a big plus in some cases.

• 2 years later...
It would appear that the ZIP file is corrupted. I cannot extract the RTSID.exe either.

So is there gonna be a new download link, or is just not gonna be here anymore. No big deal if it isnt but this was a cool tool that i wanted to use considering how it also generated an SID as well as a trainer ID.

• 10 years later...

Hey!According to my decompression using special format, I successfully decompressed it~(Although I tried many ways, I only succeeded once.)

This is my first small contribution in the forum. If it can be successfully run, I hope you can leave a message to let me know ~ Have fun!

RTSID.exe

21 minutes ago, glorydark said:

Hey!According to my decompression using special format, I successfully decompressed it~(Although I tried many ways, I only succeeded once.)

This is my first small contribution in the forum. If it can be successfully run, I hope you can leave a message to let me know ~ Have fun!

RTSID.exe 77.5 kB · 1 download

Btw I really don't understand what this program is used for? Lol

((I need to be able to modify Pokémon Unbound trainer that the method of ID No. (and secret identification number/SID), my own attempt resulted in the game save being damaged. I don’t know where I made any mistakes. I hope someone can help me. Thank you!)

Picsart_24-01-26_22-04-37-857.jpg

Edited by glorydark