Oxnite

Do you like the game so far?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the game so far?

• Yes, I really like it!
    • Yes.
    • It's not bad, but I would like to see some other changes // It's not bad, but I don't like some changes.
    • No, not really.
    • No, it's horrible! I prefer the original Pokémon Platinum.

The first version made me bugged at heartdome city lol when you give that stupid key, Is it gonna happen now again?

Btw the link is dead...

But I liked the part of the first version! It's really nice! Can't wait 'till 2.1 is online!

Edited by Booster

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A few questions! Is this free? Do i need a memory card? Can i input cheats into it? TAL

Well, first of all, thanks for your interest in the game, but I never planned to continue working on it.

The game is not finished.

This game is definitely free, but I would search around what ''roms'' are on the internet. Roms are not free but used as back-ups by players, to play their (DS-)games on the computer.

Roms can also be played on your DS by making use of flashcarts.

This game is a hacked Pokémon Platinum Rom, so you can play it on your computer using a rom emulator, or play it on your DS using a flashcart.

Remember though that officially, it's illegal to play roms (if you don't own the original game).

• 3 weeks later...
Oh i just noticed this one, will look into soon as i play a little White Deluxe

That's nice, but please remember that this version cannot be played after Hearthome City because it has several bugs that I couldn't edit due to scripting issues..

I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but hey, that's why I started Pokémon Black & White Deluxe and I'm sure they're just as fun!

• 4 months later...
Is this going to be finished anytime soon?

This hack will never be finished, because the hack contains several bugs and errors (due to an unstable scripting editor I was using), which I cannot possibly fix.

• 1 year later...