Oxnite

Do you like the game so far?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the game so far?

• Yes, I really like it!
    • Yes.
    • It's not bad, but I would like to see some other changes // It's not bad, but I don't like some changes.
    • No, not really.
    • No, it's horrible! I prefer the original Pokémon Platinum.

Running through again, My team is now Turtwig, Gowlithe, Zubat and just caught Scyther... well I'm at Grotle, Golbat, Scyther and Growlithe, about to face the 2nd gym again, got a nice shot of teh first gym leader will upload most likely tomorrow, and probably won't get to play today, I got a wedding to go to =\

Alright! Currently working on some updates.

• Edited the Oreburgh mistake you told me, about Cynthia.
  • Edited some more text and edited the storyline a bit.

Ah, Zubat in your Team - I guess it feels better to use Zubat in your Team now; in DPP, you find Zubat everywhere.. Now, it's just as rare as any other Pokémon!

Edited by Oxnite

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol true about Zubat

Finally got my water pkmn, Krabby today

Just wanted to check, you did edit how Scyther evolves....right??

JUST edited that one! Scyther will evolve via Level in the new version that I'm going to upload in just some seconds.

I started my own game via NO$gba and wrote down all the mistakes I found. I'm currently editing these mistakes. I played till the first Gym, so everything till 1st Gym should be 'bugless'!

My team is;

• Prinplup LV17
  • Shroomish LV15
  • Taillow LV14
  • Vulpix LV13

And I'm currently battling against the first Gymleader. You can see you catch a wide variety of Pokémon, even at the beginning of the game.

I will upload Version 1.1 as soon as possible and it will contain;

• A lot more Pokémon that used to evolve with a Stone, by Trading, etc. will evolve by Level (as you can see in the first post)
  • Bug-test till the First Gym, so everything till the 1st Gym will be 'bugless'. (Sprites / text / weird tokens / etc.) *
  • Edited Wayward Cave.

Version 1.2 will be uploaded around the next weekend and it will contain;

• All Pokémon that used to evolve with a Stone, by Trading, etc. will evolve by Level (as you can see in the first post)
  • Bug-test till the Second Gym, so everything till the 2nd Gym will be 'bugless'. (Sprites / text / weird tokens / etc.) *
  • Edit Route 213 (with other words, continue the progress).

* Some maps, as stated in the first post, cannot be edited with PPRE yet. These will be edited as soon as possible.

Downloaded the new patch and patched it thnx for that update.

Screenshot goodness

z4qzd.jpg

15cyt53.jpg

jfxb86.jpg

j9lc1i.jpg

2pye1oy.jpg

33oi2qo.jpg

There are some more, will get more in battle SSs later

UPDATE:

The bug in Hearthome city (thought it was veilstone my bad) where it freezes happens only once, I think it is because of the contest trainer's rotom that you stop in the beginning of it, cuz I saved before entering the pokecenter there, went in and it froze, restarted and I was let in. Also Fantina's sprite is still showing the whole way until the battle

Edited by nEl3ment

UPDATE:

The bug in Hearthome city (thought it was veilstone my bad) where it freezes happens only once, I think it is because of the contest trainer's rotom that you stop in the beginning of it, cuz I saved before entering the pokecenter there, went in and it froze, restarted and I was let in. Also Fantina's sprite is still showing the whole way until the battle

Nice screenshots you've got there!

Oh, I will test that freezing-thing in the next version. Thanks for telling me. Fantina's sprite can't be edited yet, very sorry for that; PPRE can't edit the Hearthome Gym yet...

Nice team btw! I will work on the next version as soon as possible.

Nice screenshots you've got there!

Oh, I will test that freezing-thing in the next version. Thanks for telling me. Fantina's sprite can't be edited yet, very sorry for that; PPRE can't edit the Hearthome Gym yet...

Nice team btw! I will work on the next version as soon as possible.

All good man, this patch is a blast to play but the third gym was no breeze at all, good challenge there trying to guess which one would come out, I got close to losing in that one but nothing has been imba so its all good

Thanks a lot! You're the best!

I made the 3th Gym quite strong indeed -- I will lower all the Pokémon 1 Level. But still, Route 214 and following can be used for training ánd the VS Seeker can be used on already-defeaten trainers.

Players shouldn't win every Gym on their first try, that would totally spoil everything, right? Yeah, that's what I think.

Well, if you've got any more comments / ratings / etc. PLEASE tell them! I always like it to hear something about my hack, even if it is (fair and frank) criticism.

Thanks a lot! You're the best!

I made the 3th Gym quite strong indeed -- I will lower all the Pokémon 1 Level. But still, Route 214 and following can be used for training ánd the VS Seeker can be used on already-defeaten trainers.

Players shouldn't win every Gym on their first try, that would totally spoil everything, right? Yeah, that's what I think.

Well, if you've got any more comments / ratings / etc. PLEASE tell them! I always like it to hear something about my hack, even if it is (fair and frank) criticism.

I have to use the Vs Seeker!! will do a lil later tonight, right now really got a lot of work to do, but tonight i'm gonna try and beat the next 2 gym matches

and I never lose to a gym...ever lol

I'm debating my last pkmn to have in my team, so far got a water, fire, grass/ground, flying/poison, and a bug/steel and I don't like having double of a type and I have 1 slot open, which pkmn should I use?

I have to use the Vs Seeker!! will do a lil later tonight, right now really got a lot of work to do, but tonight i'm gonna try and beat the next 2 gym matches

and I never lose to a gym...ever lol

I'm debating my last pkmn to have in my team, so far got a water, fire, grass/ground, flying/poison, and a bug/steel and I don't like having double of a type and I have 1 slot open, which pkmn should I use?

Maybe an Electric, or Psychic / Dark type? Think about Electivire (Electabuzz evo), Manectric, or what do you think about Honchkrow, Weavile, Absol or Tyranitar?

Oh, and, please remind, the 5th Gym (Tsunami in this game) hasn't been edited yet! So after you defeated Maylene, you'll have to wait a while till I continued the progress.. Very sorry for that!

Maybe an Electric, or Psychic / Dark type? Think about Electivire (Electabuzz evo), Manectric, or what do you think about Honchkrow, Weavile, Absol or Tyranitar?

Oh, and, please remind, the 5th Gym (Tsunami in this game) hasn't been edited yet! So after you defeated Maylene, you'll have to wait a while till I continued the progress.. Very sorry for that!

No problem about the fifth gym, my wife has stolen the laptop from meh so I haven't gotten to play the past few days so you have time, hmm... I've had Weavile before, Honchcrow doubles flying, maybe Absol or Tyranitar

Any chance to know the locations of all pokemons?

Well, I've got my own Pokédex as a .docx file, so I might upload it! I wil do that soon, I guess.

No problem about the fifth gym, my wife has stolen the laptop from meh so I haven't gotten to play the past few days so you have time, hmm... I've had Weavile before, Honchcrow doubles flying, maybe Absol or Tyranitar

Ah, that's OK. I've got a lot of free time now, so I'm going to start working on the game immediately!

Ah, too bad to hear about all these freezes. I really hate that, as it are bugs I'm not aware of / can't edit.

Though, nEl3ment, I know about your crash. It's a script error. I'll try to fix it!

Thanks for all the support people. Any more ratings / comments / bug reports / etc.? Thanks a lot!

UPDATE:

Edited Great Marsh, Pastoria and Route 212! That was a whole lot of editing + testing.

I will now edit some more Evolution Ways. The newest version will be uploaded tomorrow!

Btw; is there somebody that would like to record their progress and upload it at youtube? If not, I'll try to do it, but I'd love to see some other people's progress in the game!

Edited by Oxnite

I was thinking of creating A walkthrough for this but I was going to wait till it was fully completed, but I'd be happy to upload a walkthrough onto youtube, however it wouldn't have commentery and it may be quite slow considering my no$gba runs slightly slower when recording.

I was thinking of creating A walkthrough for this but I was going to wait till it was fully completed, but I'd be happy to upload a walkthrough onto youtube, however it wouldn't have commentery and it may be quite slow considering my no$gba runs slightly slower when recording.

Ah, no problem! That would be great, really!

Are the wi-fi events activated as well or did you just move the legendaries to random encounters?

No, no random encounters! The items you need to activate the events can be found in the game. I still have to do that, though, but I'm currently working on some other things.

UPDATE;

POKéMON PLATINUM DELUXE

VERSION 2.0 RELEASE

I tried a new patching way this time, it's called tsukuyomi (UPS). I found it on my computer, so hey, why not try it?

If it doesn't work at all, please say it as soon as possible! I added the GUI (original) patching method as well.

RoarkAndByronBattle.pngADoubleBattleItSeems.pngAScaryForest.png

MoreDoubleBattles.pngFishermanDoubleBattle2.pngHigher.png

What's new in Version 2.0?

• You can play till the 5th Gym and even do the Storyline (with the originally running Galactic Grunt)!
  • All New Evolution Methods have been added!
  • A lot of bugs have been edited!
  • Please check the Bug List in the 1st post. Some Bugs can't be edited yet (for example, the 2nd Gym is still quite messy).
  • Some Events have been edited, for example the Valley Windworks Event.
  • A lot of text as been improved / edited.

[ --

DOWNLOAD BETA 2.0 GUI -- ]

[ -- DOWNLOAD BETA 2.0 UPS -- ]

Not sure which to pick? Just try the first (GUI) one.

If that one doesn't work, you can choose the second (UPS) one.

Question: I already played with the older version, do I have to start a new game now?

Answer: No! You have to do the following. You need a new, untrimmed Pokémon Platinum Rom. Now you patch that Rom. After you patched that Rom with Version 2, you have to rename you .SAV file, so it matches the patched .ROM file!

Edited by Oxnite

Awesome, dling now, I started again, tired of that team, lol and I got back to Solacean town, o well. This time rolling out my Chimchar team lol

Hah okay! That's great.

I totally forgot to fix the Solaceon Bug in this version though! I'll try to fix it tomorrow so I can upload it as Version 2.1. There seems to be a little bug in Hearthome as well (with the Secret Key Event).

• 1 year later...